• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Will coins earned in the demo carry over to the full game?

XDaDePsak

BRoomer
BRoomer
Now that the full game has come out, can someone answer this question?

Keep in mind there's two different demos. The special early-access demo, and the general public demo. Please specify which one you tested. Thanks!

Spirst

I can confirm that coins in fact do NOT carry over. I have the early-access demo and had 12213 G, none of which carried over when playing the full game.

SagaTheMeow

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SagaTheNetwork
3DS FC
4399-1366-7597
Do remember that the amount of coins you get in the actual game is much higher and that even the cheapest trophies and stuff cost like 300 to 500 coins because of it.

As i played even on the easiest difficulty to test the game out, i was gaining hundreds upon hundreds of coins as opposed to the 33 or so you would win in the demo.

So unless you literally played for hundreds of matches, the demo coins would not make much diff.

TryHardOliver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0130-2283-2936
I can confirm that coins in fact do NOT carry over. I have the early-access demo and had 12213 G, none of which carried over when playing the full game.
Well that's kind of a bummer :/

Top Bottom