• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

wil charizard and bowser have the same hat ability?

triforce_courage

Smash Rookie
Charizard's flamethower seems to be the same as bowser's firebreath. Would that mean kirby would gain the same ability from either "hat". Or are char's B different than bowser's B? OR will kirby be able to copy thier B move as well as the B side/up/down?

if you have any other theories please share :)

Sariku

Smash Master
They'll.. have the same B Move? We don't know how Charizard's works. He might switch sides like his Pokeball did in the previous installments.

Blade Knight

Smash Ace
honestly i hope kirby gets multiple abilities from targets in short i want fox's shine AND blaster

Well... maybe charizard's flamethrower is faster than bowser's or something. That didn't stop kirby from using the same move when he copied pikachu and pichu's abilities.

Elec Man EXE

Smash Apprentice
On the surface, they're the same. There's only so many ways to make a flamethrower attack, after all. But I'm sure there are subtle differences between them.

Yes, he'll get a flamethrower from either Bowser or Charizard. They're not going to change which attack you get just because of that. Besides, there are other similar pairs of abilities in Melee, they didn't do anything about that. Samus and Mewtwo, plus all of the clones.

Al Calnos

Smash Journeyman
I actually like the prospect of Kirby stealing all the specials from a character, it would be quite interesting. I won't hold my breath though, but I can still dream of a shining Kirby, right? :laugh:

Top Bottom