• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wii will not accept poor online! (Letters to Nintendo)

MAtgSy

Smash Ace
Michael Sypher "MAtgSy" Poke'mon Trainer

Personally I wouldn't know anything about the lag, I can't even connect to an opponent to begin with! It's rather depressing to see each of my poke'mon get fatigued from just standing in that cursed waiting room.

♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

Anti-Illuminati
Sign me up.
I'm not saying that it'll work 100% but I'm glad that someone is doing something other than just complaing and being negative.

Jouni "iSuck" Sheik/Link

Advance

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AlmaVulpix
3DS FC
0877-0828-1646
aldfjkfas, I get lag so much, I'm used to it. I can play around it.

Suzie "Advance" Pikachu

G-Beast

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4442-0111-1914
when you thinking about submitting this? well a better question would be... how many names are you looking for before you submit this?

Battousai780

Smash Ace
I don't think this will help, but why not spend a few seconds typing my ****.

Greg "Battousai" Marth

smashking06

Smash Rookie
I have had some real bad lag, lag so bad that i had to turn off my wii. For the most part I haven't had alot of lag, for the most part im lag free. But I am going to sign your letter; only in the hope that nintendo will give us brawlers a good online service for the wii.
Im amazed that nintendo ha not taken the time to give us something so simple as a lobby so we can find matches and a headset.
with all the money nintendo has made out of the wii they should invest some of that money into their online service.
By the way nintendo owes its fans alot of years of online play. The dreamcast,ps2,xbox had online but the gamecube did not. that just makes no sense.

Robert "Smashking06" Mario

Levi5

Smash Ace
Melee never had online and the game's lived long. No Johnz

(Unless you include the PSO hack, but no one uses it)

shadyf0o

Smash Journeyman
Melee never had online and the game's lived long. No Johnz

(Unless you include the PSO hack, but no one uses it)
That was 8 years ago. This is the present and in this present we have games with lag free matchmaking systems. Nintendo should supply us good online play, no johns.

This thread is pretty booming, good job Shady.
Hopefully Nintendo takes this as a hint to fix it.
Thank you Milk, I appreciate your enthusiasm. You have been a big contributor.

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
That was 8 years ago. This is the present and in this present we have games with lag free matchmaking systems. Nintendo should supply us good online play, no johns.

Thank you Milk, I appreciate your enthusiasm. You have been a big contributor.
No problem dude, The biggest reason I wanted Brawl was so I could play with distant friends over Wifi, and considering it was so terrible, It was a huge let down, and in turn, I traded my Wii.
If they fix the Wifi, I might pick another Wii up.

pika! pika!

Smash Rookie
honestly if nintendo would just accompany more servers to the lackless amount nintendo has setup games would run alot smoother. Great thread by the way hope the big N listens.

Frogsterking

Smash Journeyman
There is a third-party game coming out exclusively to the Wii in 2009 called The Conduit, and the developers are trying extremely hard to cater to the hardcore gamers and have been keeping contact with online communities. They will use Wii Speak and exclude friend codes unless Nintendo forces them to use the nasty things. I'm definately going to buy it a) because it looks fun and b) because we need to show our support for this kind of attitude.

I do respect what you guys are doing here though, its just unlikely that it will ever get anywhere :(

Levi5

Smash Ace
Online has almost never complimented a fighting game after you account lag.

CorruptoR

Smash Rookie
Sign me up.

Although I don't think Nintendo cares. They didn't think twice about leaving the glitches in brawl, and anyways, they can't hear you because they're drowning in money.

Street Fighter actually made the glitches part of the game because they realized how big a part of the game it was. NINTENDO FTL.

Name: Majed

shadyf0o

Smash Journeyman
Online has almost never complimented a fighting game after you account lag.
Soul Caliber IV runs perfect. The idea that a game can't have good online play because it's a fighter is absurd, not to be rude. Any game can be played online with a sufficient online system.

Mute..

Smash Rookie
I thought the Brawl games were Peer-to-Peer, I might be wrong though....

Eitherway

Hampus "Mute" Grönvall - Toon Link/Pit/Meta Knight

Top Bottom