• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wii U: Someone Teach me How to Play!

TemplarAnimated

Smash Cadet
NNID
TemplarAnimated
Honestly, any time I go against anyone semi decent in tournaments, I get pretty much destroyed. (When the match is streamed its even worse, but thats a different point. :p)

I main Sonic, learning to play Ness, (Sort of Dr. Mario as well)

In no situation can I beat Link with Sonic, ever. No idea how to deal with projectiles with Sonic, even against spammers. Dr. Mario I just need to play against someone good to learn. Ness I haven't played enough yet with him to saying anything to be fair.

What I'm asking for, is that someone just plays constant games with me, over and over. If you're willing to use skype that would be much appreciated. Because I want to L2P, but honestly, I suck. Badly. Help?

Starstealer

Smash Rookie
NNID
Starstealer25
I'd be happy to try. itr may not work well due to our geographical distance but we can try it if you want.

my NNid is Starstealer25

TemplarAnimated

Smash Cadet
NNID
TemplarAnimated
I'd be happy to try. itr may not work well due to our geographical distance but we can try it if you want.

my NNid is Starstealer25
Added you now, thanks for the reply! Any games will help to be fair. :) (Now playing Fox, Mario and Sonic. Although willing to try any other characters.)

Alexc26

Smash Rookie
NNID
Alexc26
Although I'm new to the game and can't really teach you, I noticed you're in the UK (Like me), if you're up for it we could play some time ?

TemplarAnimated

Smash Cadet
NNID
TemplarAnimated
Yeah sure definitely! Just add me and I'll play some games. :D

That also goes for anyone else interested btw, just leave it as part of a message.

Last edited:

CrabLeg

Brown Boy Wonder
NNID
Maheen76220
3DS FC
4854-6626-0552
I would love to help you out. My NNID is Maheen76220. I need to play against you a few times to see what you're doing right and wrong.

Potkaniak

Smash Rookie
NNID
Potkaniak
Hi, sorry for using your post but better keep things in one rather than creating multiple threads for same reason :D is there any player who would want to go for a few games and help me with my charizard training? I have not played SSB4 a lot, but only characters I like so far are Charizard and Sammus and I have been trying to up my dragon game but I am winning like one game in milion :D My NNID is Potkaniak

Top Bottom