• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wii U Patch 1.0.8 (Lucas Patch) Data Thread Compilation

godogod

Smash Ace
How very unfortunate, but at the same time, its not a complete loss...just a shame that it seems they given up on what was a very interesting concept to this game. It would take more time to balance though
I really really hope some interviewer asks Sakurai why he didn't add custom moves for them. I'm surprised it hasn't been brought up yet to him.

RandomTBush

Smash Ace
Well damn..

I'm assuming Lucas, Ryu, and Roy have their trophies in?
Everything for 'em is in the game. Classic movies, character models and portraits, sound effects, et cetera. They're ready.

I hope the SF stage will have Guiles Theme.
It does not. There are ten songs for Ryu's stage -- three variations for Ryu's theme (two retro versions with "pinch" variants, one new arrangement) and then the same deal for Ken's theme.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm kind of disappointed that Roy and Ryu got leaked. We all knew there was a good chance they were going to be in the presentation this Sunday, but this seriously killed the hype. I mean, it's only one more day. :/
"Word of mouth" spreads like wildfire. I told a couple of friends of mine, and then they told a few friends, and then everyone came to me asking for more. D:

Last edited:

IndigoSSB

Back from the dead
I'm still waking up to see it. Who is with me?
Yep, I'll still be up to watch it too. I'm sure the presentation's going to have other stuff, tournament mode, miiverse, etc. But this is literally the worst time to leak, a day before the stream. I mean, if you're going to spoil it the least you could do is do it earlier ;-;

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
I really really hope some interviewer asks Sakurai why he didn't add custom moves for them. I'm surprised it hasn't been brought up yet to him.
I guess no one else finds it as important...maybe if they take questions for a QnA it'll be addressed

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Both stages are gonna be for both versions!

All three versions actually had the new files, ready for release. They're just not "activated" just yet.

...And unfortunately, none of the DLC characters have custom moves.
Can you do me a soild? Is there any way one can check and see if theres files for ryus costumes/alts? And are there new character files or nah?

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
@ RandomTBush RandomTBush So no other Street Fighter trophies? That's kind of a letdown for me. And do you think you'll be able to rip Roy's and Ryu's alternates?

fanboss2

Smash Apprentice
Does anybody have a list of the songs of Ryu's stage ?

edit : Just read your post about that RandomTBush, thanks !

Last edited:

IndigoSSB

Back from the dead
Heads up, a Ryu stage has been leaked as well. Sound files for Kirby abilities have been found too.

Last edited:

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
Everything for 'em is in the game. Classic movies, character models and portraits, sound effects, et cetera. They're ready.
Can you upload Ryu's victory theme, or confirm it is the same as the original files leak

It does not. There are ten songs for Ryu's stage -- three variations for Ryu's theme (two retro versions with "pinch" variants, one new arrangement) and then the same deal for Ken's theme.

godogod

Smash Ace
How come the patch doesn't include the miiverse stage? Or at least nobody brought that up...

Sleeplost

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sleeplost
There's a new stage portrait for it and the two Rhythm Heaven songs I'm pretty sure were added specifically for it. I think Nintendo's finally releasing it in the next patch.

Also, character portraits.
https://www.mediafire.com/?t6d1l4yde8oye13
aaaaaaand Ryu's alts are garbage. What else did I expect after Pac-Man.
Didn't see the color I used in SSF2 HD until right now. Gold/Black Ryu and Dan Hibiki Ryu are a-okay with me.

Last edited:

IndigoSSB

Back from the dead
Really? I actually kind of like Ryu's alts, at least it's better than Sonic's. Roy's alts look beautiful though, that shade of blue is great.

Zekrom101

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Zekrom101
All of Ryu's colors are based on these (except the last green one)

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
Yoo, it's TBrush. Think you could provide those nus3 files for ryu's stage?

Edit: Actually can you just dump all the new music files and upload?

Last edited:

AdaptiveTrigger

Smash Journeyman
NNID
AdaptiveTrigger
3DS FC
4055-4954-5664
I wonder if Ryu and Roy will be playable this Sunday. I doubt it, but that'd be pretty hype!

Metal B

Smash Journeyman
There's a new stage portrait for it and the two Rhythm Heaven songs I'm pretty sure were added specifically for it. I think Nintendo's finally releasing it in the next patch.
Did you find any data for the Tournament-Mode?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Does the update show any indication of tweaks to existing characters?

They both look cool.

Although I don't like that Roy seems to be another Marth clone.

And that both probably have counter. TOO MUCH COUNTERS. :mad088:

IndigoSSB

Back from the dead
If I remember right the data leak from before included audio files of Kirby songs, with the confirmation of Roy/Ryu maybe there is a good chance of a new Kirby stage? (or return of Dreamland or FoD)

fanboss2

Smash Apprentice
Dreamland is confirmed to be back, and it has the FoD song as one of its music.

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
Remember guys, @ RandomTBush RandomTBush is working very hard right now, so please be understanding.

I'd like to turn this thread (or create a new one by him) into a public AMA where people can ask questions to him in an orderly manner. Additionally Tbush, would you be willing to post your findings in this group?

http://smashboards.com/social-forums/nintendo-leaks.1691/

I'll set you up for posting access there so it can be catalouged, and any questions after you're done working can be asked in a dedicated thread.

Last edited:
Top Bottom