• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

wii mote and chuck randomly "uhholding" buttons

drsusredfish

Smash Ace
sometimes when i am running my character will randomly just decided to walk. If i am holding an infintie move like kirby's inhale it will randomly stop. if i am holding left or right to walk the character somtimes randomly decides to start runing after a while. Its like the wii mote is disconecting then all of a sudden reconnecting but the blue lights don't flash indicating that it was disconnected. I've had this problem on occasion with P:M 2.6 but not as often as its happening now. I put in new batteries and tried it on two wiimote+chuck cotrolers and get the same thing.

anyother wiimote+chuck users geting this issue?

drsusredfish

Smash Ace
holding down to duck doesn't stay held down either. I timed myself ducking for 1 minute. in that one minute my character stood up on their own 10 times.

FlameEliwood

Smash Rookie
I noticed this a lot when I tried to do Roy's neutral Special attack. I wanted to charge it up, but it randomly stops for some reason?

Kit Cal-N

Smash Ace
That's just a problem with the Wiimote, unfortunately. Happens in Mario Kart all the time for me.
Try to cut down on Bluetooth in the area. Turn it off on phones, laptops, ipods, etc.

KFrosty

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, this happens to me on my classic controller. lol, I just assumed it was something wrong with my remote.

Top Bottom