• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wii Fit Trainer confirmed!

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
I would have suspected Asist Trophy... But thinking about it, it wouldn't be TOO surprising if there was a character representing Wii Fit (what's weird is it not being representned by Miis).

Eh... still too excited about Mega Man to care about Villager or WiiFit trainer.

Blazeth

Smash Apprentice
This is an interesting character.

I wouldn't call this a bad character choice - Wii Fit is certainly a popular series by Nintendo, just maybe not for harcore players - I'd just consider it an odd one.

TheTuninator

Smash Champion
This is an interesting character.

I wouldn't call this a bad character choice - Wii Fit is certainly a popular series by Nintendo, just maybe not for harcore players - I'd just consider it an odd one.
I mean, it makes sense from a popularity standpoint, but as a celebration of Nintendo franchises...no.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Brace yourselves, users who will retrospsctively justify the Wii Fit Trainer as a valuable character worthy of her place in this game are coming.

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
Meh people hate her now. But when she's top tier, everyone would want her to return to Smash 5.

Like ROB

RomanceDawn

Smash Lord
NNID
Romancedawn
3DS FC
0044-2811-9045
Holy smokes! Well it is a popular game. No character from any Nintendo game could ever be any more WTF than this.

HDER

Smash Rookie
NOA just tweeted that she's a new character ... said nothing about being an AT.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
I really can't make out the video too well, but how do we know that this is legit? I would love this as an assist trophy, but...I want to hurt someone if this abomination is playable.

El Fonz0

Smash Apprentice
If you turn on the sound, at the end of the loop, a guy says "yoga pants"

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
She makes ROB looks good. I was really "WTF" for a second.

Though there is no mention of it on the Dojo yet.

Spinosaurus

Treasure Hunter
NNID
WarioLand
You know what?

I'm not even mad. She looks cool.

Please be top tier the meltdowns would be GLORIOUS

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
I really can't make out the video too well, but how do we know that this is legit? I would love this as an assist trophy, but...I want to hurt someone if this abomination is playable.
Because you see a few things.

1. She's glowing in the same aura as final smash aura.

2. They're on the boxing ring from SSB4. (Look closely at the bottom of the screen. You will see the smash logo)

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?!?!??!?!?!?

WHAT THE WHAT THE WHAT???

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGWWWWWWWWWWAAAT!??????

Volodya

Smash Apprentice

I may use italics a lot, but
I love this
God bless Masahiro Sakurai.

D3monicWolv3s

Smash Ace
I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
I'll take my golden men, my cardboard tigers, and my barbies and leave. Its been decided.

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
Its not stupid, he added a horrid inclusion over many deserved nintendo reps, its a waste of space its dumb to not think so, it just shows that things are going swell over there...
Because Ivysaur and the Ice Climbers are SO much icons.

And it's still just ONE character out of who knows how many.

And no contrary to this idiotic thinking, characters don't get in because a different character got in. If a character's not in, he or she wasn't in for some unrelated reason.

RomanceDawn

Smash Lord
NNID
Romancedawn
3DS FC
0044-2811-9045
Its not stupid, he added a horrid inclusion over many deserved nintendo reps, its a waste of space its dumb to not think so, it just shows that things are going swell over there...
Oh go away. You don't know who she was prioritized over if anyone.

Some people may be genuinely happy about this. Plus we got the grandest character of all in Mega Man. Just go be a pre teen elsewhere.

MagnesD3

Smash Master
Because Ivysaur and the Ice Climbers are SO much icons.

And it's still just ONE character out of who knows how many.

And no contrary to this idiotic thinking, characters don't get in because a different character got in. If a character's not in, he or she wasn't in for some unrelated reason.
Pokemon trainer is and Ice Climbers are retro, at least these characters are more interesting than a stupid human that... ugh if you cant see how stupid it is thats your problem.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
It makes me wonder. If a Wii Fit trainer can get in, are they going all out on the increasing the roster size?

Top Bottom