• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WiFi Zelda - Friend Finder

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
SoR, Add me. I wanna play you. I'm also on the chat thingy. :S

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
I'll be free for FFAs around midnight UK time!

You guys are behind a set number of hours from GMT... you're behind:

* 5 hours Eastern time
* 6 hours Central time
* 7 hours Mountain time
* 8 hours Pacific time

That's from wikianswers >.< hope it helps for those that want to join!

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
lol k i had my fill of brawl. Hopefully you can still find some people Kat. I'm sure you will. These are the zelda boards afterall.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Oh noz! Ok... so who wants a FFA??? I'm available... ^^ anyone else? Sinking seems to have dropped out, and SoRs not online >.> that leaves us with 3 more people!

If we can't get enough people then I'll just go for dittos!

Silverness

Smash Rookie
:O

Where are you exactly. If your SA then we might have to battle. :)

I only thought SR was the only other Zelda main in TX. :O

I'm in the - 5 Eastern Time zone if that's what you mean. And I'm from Houston =P
But I would love to battle you. <3

I'll be on pretty much all day on Friday and throughout the weekend. PM me or leave a message here if you're interested, and we can try to set up a time for both of us to be online at the same time.

Somebody phyte me please. My green controller test subject is drying. lolz
I would be honored to fight you! Although, you'd probably totally **** me. xD
I could use some practice though with an experienced Zelda player such as yourself. ^^

Darkmusician

Smash Master
I'm in the - 5 Eastern Time zone if that's what you mean. And I'm from Houston =P
But I would love to battle you. <3

I'll be on pretty much all day on Friday and throughout the weekend. PM me or leave a message here if you're interested, and we can try to set up a time for both of us to be online at the same time.

I would be honored to fight you! Although, you'd probably totally **** me. xD
I could use some practice though with an experienced Zelda player such as yourself. ^^
I'm adding you now. I still have time to play. If you have AIM add me and message me.

Edit: Aww Silverness where did you go? T.T

Silverness

Smash Rookie
I'm right here ^^ -glues self to seat-
I'll go log in now. Would you like to create a room or should I make it? 3-stock and no items okay?

Silverness

Smash Rookie
Aaah, it's a bit laggy but otherwise not too bad. I should really work on my ledge warp. Zelda gets so easily punished for that ><;

Good game though, you're an awesome player!

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Aaah, it's a bit laggy but otherwise not too bad. I should really work on my ledge warp. Zelda gets so easily punished for that ><;

Good game though, you're an awesome player!
Thank you for playing with me. You didn't use Din's Fire as much in the first couple matches. And then gradually the spam increased. :3

Poor Fox...he saw Pikachu and died inside. lol

Just keep playing the game and you'll improve.

My name's Bobby or you can call me DM if you prefer. (Either is cool) Hope you enjoy your time in the Zelda boards. Was a pleasure. :]

Silverness

Smash Rookie
I guess desperation called for more Din's Fire, heh. I sure spammed Pikachu's projectile. xD Honestly I thought I did better with Pika this time than Zelda, but I should really work on both of them, since they are two mains of mine. I like the fact that you use other characters too. I used Captain Falcon in one round just for lolz ^^;

And it was a pleasure to meet you Bobby. My name's Caroline but I go by Silverness on the net, but you can call me either. Keep up the superb work with Zelda =)

Darkmusician

Smash Master
I guess desperation called for more Din's Fire, heh. I sure spammed Pikachu's projectile. xD Honestly I thought I did better with Pika this time than Zelda, but I should really work on both of them, since they are two mains of mine. I like the fact that you use other characters too. I used Captain Falcon in one round just for lolz ^^;

And it was a pleasure to meet you Bobby. My name's Caroline but I go by Silverness on the net, but you can call me either. Keep up the superb work with Zelda =)
Thanks I will. Right back at you.

Btw with Falcon I suggest the "Self Esteem" combo. Up throw to Falcon Punch. XD

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
WiFi Tag: KLO
Friend Code: 3265-4863-5997
State/Province: Pennsylvania

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
YES! Sinking please do! Though I can play in about half an hour! So do some dittos and then do FFAs... or else you shall all perish!

*yorga fiyah*

I tried to organise one yesterday but there weren't enough people sadly =( Hopefully this isn't the case now, but if it is I'll revert to doing some dittos if anyone's free in 30 minutes?

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
you douches. Just come to my game whenever you see me. I'll always let you guys in. I have to go now.

lol kat we had FFAs for like 3 hours. DM and Raph were there for a while. It was funky.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
lol kat we had FFAs for like 3 hours. DM and Raph were there for a while. It was funky.
This makes me VERY jealous *light arrows through all 3 of you*. It is my dream to take part in Zelda FFAs - I can't describe them as anything other than fireworks displays, which is awesome in my mind >.>

Well I'm coming on very soon! Silent Rain if you don't find anyone in a while I'll play you!

VSion

Smash Cadet
Oh, almost forgot.

WIFi tag: Sion
Friend Code: 4854-6163-5115
State: Connecticut, USA

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
Hey guys. I'm taking a break from my work so catch me soon before I leave again if you wanna brawl.

P.s. I'm hoping to get another FFA going sometimes soon, possibly tonight. But this time with (certain) items on and not just the neutral stages.

Edit:

Going once... Going twice...

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I can't wait til I get better internet.... I would LOVE to do a Zelda FFA.

I'd probably lag everyone so hard, though..... :(

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Yes kaylo!!! Join Sinking's games now!!!! =D

That means we have FOUR people!

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Adding you now, Sinking. Let's see if this works. My FC is 3265-4863-5997.

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
k added. i hope kat and sion realize why i left and stop brawling eachother.

KK EVERYONE JOIN MY GAME PLZ. KTHX,.

Guys wanna go on chat if we dont have too much lag probz?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom