• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wifi has been discontinued permanently

Status
Not open for further replies.

MBlaze

Smash Champion
You dirty rotten, filthy, lieing troll! Wi-fi DID come back up, I was just on it! I was all worked up over nothing! Grrr, you little... I can't believe this. "My uncle said the server has been discontinued. Looks like your dreams are crushed." Pffft, you're both full of crap. I'm about to burst with anger!
LMFAOOOOOOOOO

This kid has to be like 12 yo, LETTUM DROP ****** LETTUM DROP!

Apollo$

Smash Ace
You dirty rotten, filthy, lieing troll! Wi-fi DID come back up, I was just on it! I was all worked up over nothing! Grrr, you little... I can't believe this. "My uncle said the server has been discontinued. Looks like your dreams are crushed." Pffft, you're both full of crap. I'm about to burst with anger!
Please be a joke

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
It's under maintenance, and it's back up now. For me, at least. Or have other people successfully connected?

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
Guys my uncle is the head sound man of Sony and he told me Duke Nukem Forever is permanently cancelled

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
guys, my uncle is the janitor at Konami, he said that the Metal Gear Solid movie is going to be a joint project between michael bay and Uwe Boll

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
guys, my uncle is the janitor at Konami, he said that the Metal Gear Solid movie is going to be a joint project between michael bay and Uwe Boll
Dude, don't even joke about that. That makes my eyes hurt.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eR4ujtPu_gQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eR4ujtPu_gQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom