• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wifi friend codes Exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExitMoose

Smash Rookie
I'll add everyone who has posted here when I get home, and by the grace of God, we'll get a friend match going yet!

ZergYou

Smash Rookie
On for a bit now, looking for others.
Mainly want to see how the lag varies since I've only played one person so far...

jtrov

Smash Cadet
yeah the lag was awful just on start, but during the game it was somewhat decent considering the distance.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyAGJMJxGYM
Video of our first fight^^
Yeah if you watch the video the lag is only for a few seconds and then the game speeds up. It would have been worst if it were like that the entire match:p. I still had a ton of fun regardless and I hope you guy won't mind me joining your games in the future.

Awsome video BTW. Lol, you knocked me out so fast with Dedede:laugh:.

Also, Gon I didn't have your friend code, but I clicked on something under your name during the character selection screen and it added you to my FL.

Hitaku

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RyuujinHitaku
3DS FC
4184-2595-2024
If you guys are looking for challenges, I'd like to recommend the Friend Finder. Check the global announcements for info.
Happy to see you guys have something like this going. Thank you for taking the time to make this.

ultimateh4xr

Smash Cadet
my code is 1246-7991-3770
im on the east coast USA aded all players in East+West Coast so plz add me

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer
Just played with ShortFuse and the lag was pretty terrible, even with me hosting.

Still fun though.

Where were you playing from ShortFuse?

Going out for a couple of hours but free to play with people after that.

Jinx

Smash Journeyman
Just played with ShortFuse and the lag was pretty terrible, even with me hosting.

Still fun though.

Where were you playing from ShortFuse?

Going out for a couple of hours but free to play with people after that.
I played him a few hours ago, and there was lag (we're both on the East Coast), but the games were still somewhat playable. I think he said he was from NJ btw.

SoulsKeeper

Smash Rookie
plz all of you put your msn :(
im adding just the ones with the msn cuz i want to know when we will fight...

Wii_Rush

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, i'm in the UK (got a japanese Wii) would be great to get some codes, mine is;

3523-1312-9383

My MSN is suga_rush@hotmail.com..pleasee add me!! Would be cool to have a match right now.

I've added everyone's code on here.

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer
I added your code and MSN, Rush, you still awake now for a game?

I'm trying to play with Soulskeeper but we are unable to see each other on MSN anymore for some reason and we have really bad lag when we play.

Wii_Rush

Smash Rookie
I added your code and MSN, Rush, you still awake now for a game?

I'm trying to play with Soulskeeper but we are unable to see each other on MSN anymore for some reason and we have really bad lag when we play.
Yep, i'm on now. Add my code, whats yours?

Nemar Pott

Smash Journeyman
Ok if anyone plays me online it will either be myself (Nemar) or another samsher more famous than myself that posts as DSF. He is at my house playing all the time.

Also sadly I dont think there will ever be a game with 0% lag. I live in a city called Long Beach. today myself and DSF were playing online against another Socal smasher. I dont know what he posts as but I know him as Blitz. We played for about an housr and the games were fun but it was still a tiny bit of lag there.

The reason I say that is Blitz lives in a city called Irvine I believe and thats like 30 minutes away from my house lol. Cant get much closer than that.....

Wii_Rush

Smash Rookie
Ok if anyone plays me online it will either be myself (Nemar) or another samsher more famous than myself that posts as DSF. He is at my house playing all the time.

Also sadly I dont think there will ever be a game with 0% lag. I live in a city called Long Beach. today myself and DSF were playing online against another Socal smasher. I dont know what he posts as but I know him as Blitz. We played for about an housr and the games were fun but it was still a tiny bit of lag there.

The reason I say that is Blitz lives in a city called Irvine I believe and thats like 30 minutes away from my house lol. Cant get much closer than that.....
Heyy add my code..I added yours but no ones online :(

G-Easy

Smash Cadet
East Coast - CT

I'm always down to play and on all the time

BC: 1547-4459-8739
aim: messea99

also, if I add someone do they need to add me too in order for me to see if they're online?

Hyokii

Smash Rookie
Hey guys,
I am from Canada and I am going to add all West coast/ East coast/Canada people so please add me too. My Friend code is 0817-3014-4530.
Looking forward to some great SSBB matches ^^.
7thFonon can you please put me in Canada on the first page? Thanks.
IGN: Hyoi
Hyokii~

Wiwiweb

Smash Journeyman
Did someone add me ? I added half of the list, and I'm going to add the other one.

Ares And Enyo

Smash Apprentice
I think we need a central US region - east and west is too broad

Put me in central

please add aim name: AresNEnyo

El Raspa

Smash Apprentice
Hello I´m from Mexico (north)
my brawl code 2191 6904 5867
my AIM is El Raspa Brawl
msn: el_raspa_brawl[at]hotmail[dot]com

all of you are already added

Wiwiweb

Smash Journeyman
OK I added everybody, and I'm going to search for people online right now.

Please come :)

Wii_Rush

Smash Rookie
Nice matches earlier guys, i'm in the UK and the lag wasn't that bad.

Will be online again later so add me code and i'll add all the new codes on here.

sodacova

Smash Rookie
Add me to the US East Coast list. My code is 1246-7967-6977

I'll try to add all the US players so I hope to see some of you guys online!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom