• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Halfminded

Smash Journeyman
*sigh* I wish I was able to use dorm wifi for PM. I only have my 1 friend with whom I can play to my fullest, and we don't have too many overlapping free periods.

I miss this thread :ohwell:

dizzypink

Smash Lord
*sigh* I wish I was able to use dorm wifi for PM. I only have my 1 friend with whom I can play to my fullest, and we don't have too many overlapping free periods.

I miss this thread :ohwell:
Sorry man. I wish you could play. I think I'm improving really fast with marth, so I wanna see as many styles of marth as I can.

dizzypink

Smash Lord
Alright, anyone wanna play for a bit?
Give me a minute to eat and I'll be right on. I wanna see how I do as Marth now that I know what to expect and I have your advice from last time.
And don't worry, there's no way you'll make me feel so bad this time. It's just that I was definitely not expecting to fight mew2king and amsa's illegitimate offspring.

Poloflipx

Smash Ace
Give me a minute to eat and I'll be right on. I wanna see how I do as Marth now that I know what to expect and I have your advice from last time.
And don't worry, there's no way you'll make me feel so bad this time. It's just that I was definitely not expecting to fight mew2king and amsa's illegitimate offspring.
Alrighty, I'll be hosting then. Also, I'm not that good, just average :3

dizzypink

Smash Lord
Good Games, @ dizzypink dizzypink , I dunno why our connection was so stuttery this time. I guess the Wifi Gods were against us today.
GGs. I think the connection was the only reason I was getting any kills X3 But I also think I'm getting better at avoiding getting put into combos. I still can't tell when you're going to shield though and it dooms me.
Any advice this time or just work on predictions?

Poloflipx

Smash Ace
GGs. I think the connection was the only reason I was getting any kills X3 But I also think I'm getting better at avoiding getting put into combos. I still can't tell when you're going to shield though and it dooms me.
Any advice this time or just work on predictions?
Yeah it's hard to give advice when the connection makes everything so hard to do. I would just say keep on working on what I told you before.

victinivcreate1

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Wiiu4ssb4
3DS FC
3007-8585-6950
About last night everyone,

NIX said it perfectly. I am passionate lol. And I enjoy spreading competition across groups. It allows us to improve rapidly. I like it when people talk trash. It gives us a drive not just to improve but to improve as fast as possible to prove people wrong.

Looks like I need to prove why I'm # 2 or #3 on this thread. Lol people who I have beaten way more than they have beaten me considering them to be nearly as good as I am hurr hurr.

*this is all just for laughs guys. Don't take this to heart. But I still do think I am 2 or 3 here*

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072

Candy wrapper, Banana peel, old crumpled papers...!

How to trash talk?

But does anyone want to play?

Edit: I just realized it's been forever since I've visited the arena o__O

Last edited:

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
I don't understand how Falco is supposed to beat Sonic with gimps like that, lol.

Good games, nice comeback Prof. Though, not being able to meteor cancel anything is kind of annoying...

Top Bottom