• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

chansen

Smash Lord
jesus christ, every time i pop into this thread, cosmos test post flashfukks my eyes. and i think about that woman for a good 20 minutes after.

LG7

Smash Apprentice
I just moved to New Berlin!

Anybody live in the general area? lol
If you don't know where that is... it's near Milwaukee.

Bil

Smash Ace
today me and edwin went to some coffee shop that has a melee setup...we ****ing ***** a bunch of locals...we actually got 2 people so pissed off they left...because we did super awesome **** to them. We did a bunch of Knee Knee Knee Knee KNee combos.

chansen

Smash Lord
Lol, nice grimace.

LPC2:RB is in the works, check the empire thread for a few more details. I will change it back to the LPC thread when I have everything smoothed and ready to rock. I just need a date that is good for everyone.

The way this is looking, LPC could turn into a bi-weekly type deal if all goes well. But these guys want a tournament for good faith and to show them that the smash community can bring them something they want.

Top Bottom