• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
Since when has there ever been a correlation between the volume of one's voice and the color of one's skin?

It's also a bit unfair to call Chansen racist for thinking the bus driver was...
No more unfair than it is to call (or think) the bus driver (is) racist.

chansen

Smash Lord
This topic sucks today.
Who is this spybloom guy?
I know right? Spy is the best pajama wearin ganon player I've ever seen.
Project LPC2 is put on hold til i get a job (job johns...I know). Come to my fest on the 7th instead.

I was uber high dudes. I just thought it was a funny incident. And the altercation was a lot longer (The bus driver wouldn't let him off until he got his two cents in) than I think I led you to believe. I dunno, I thought that what i said was going to be taken in jest.

Suffice it to say that the black dude got the last laugh by saying, "Well just drive on then...BITCH!"

And so what if I am racist?

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
today I went to Paul's Arcade in racine to sell my beatmania machine, play point blank with quaz and ddr with microwavedpuppy, and I got a SWEET deal on jeans that I would have otherwise missed if a dog didn't piss all over my lap. today owned

LG7

Smash Apprentice
something being over your head is no reason to call it stupid

this is the point being made
I didn't intend to have an argument start when I made that post, I was just stating what I thought.

But seriously... Just because I don't agree with what you're saying doesn't mean you have to throw petty insults around... I wasn't even saying that the guy WAS racist, I just didn't think it right for you to say Chansen was racist because he thought a bus driver was being racist for extremely blowing something out of proportion... I could see why it could be seen as racist.

But oh well, my bad apparently.

<.<

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
I didn't intend to have an argument start when I made that post, I was just stating what I thought.

But seriously... Just because I don't agree with what you're saying doesn't mean you have to throw petty insults around... I wasn't even saying that the guy WAS racist, I just didn't think it right for you to say Chansen was racist because he thought a bus driver was being racist for extremely blowing something out of proportion... I could see why it could be seen as racist.

But oh well, my bad apparently.

<.<
LG7, I think JS was just saying that because he's known Chansen for a really long time, and so his calling Chansen Racist was just the same as everyone here saying Lone is Gay, which we all know is not true! But I don't make a fuss everytime someone says it.

chansen

Smash Lord
I am racist. I was reared in the souf. And JS knows me the best out of anyone on the boards. Spikes and Efan prolly have a good idea of chansenesque behavior and reactions. If anybody could know what i really meant in that post, itd be those three (prolly sago too:))

Lone isn't gay?

Zjiin

Smash Master
I support anyone who works at making Brawl tournaments even gayer. Thus the reason i offer money to Cosmo to ledgecamp in tourneys.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Devildigimon posting:

Everything/Everyone is gay...case closed!

Yo W.I.M.P.S Tournament everyone...

please be there...

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
OHHH MY GOD YES I just beat Kid Chameleon with one credit. Went into The Final Marathon with 6 lives, beat it with 4, and beat Plethora on my first life. I had 22 continues left, rofl. 500,000+ points. God, why can't today's generation of games be this ****ing good?

Zicore

Smash Champion
Well my friends, after a long night of bull****, I have come to the decision that I am going to retire from competitive smash and be reduced to friendlies and hanging out and having fun. This game has filled me with nothing but anger for the past year or so, with a few exceptions, of course, like falcon dittos,
SCSYN2...wow, that's about it.
I have never done well since about 3/4 years ago, and I am not going to improve, no matter how much effort and practice I put into it. I have put in more hours into this game than I have put into almost anything else in my life, save hockey, and its quite sad. I wouldn't change it for anything, but w/e.

This game just pisses me off to no end, and I seriously want to break things everytime I play this game. As much fun as I have had, I hate it to no end.

To anyone who I played in tourney, ggs, and cya at SMYM!

Zjiin

Smash Master
Zicore, there's no reason to quit or get angry if you just stop taking it so seriously. Smash should just be fun and that's it. Like only 0.00001% of the community benefits from winning and can rely on that to make it enjoyable.

Just gotta stop tryin so hard and just have a good time. The first step is quitting peach.

Zicore

Smash Champion
Zicore, there's no reason to quit or get angry if you just stop taking it so seriously. Smash should just be fun and that's it. Like only 0.00001% of the community benefits from winning and can rely on that to make it enjoyable.

Just gotta stop tryin so hard and just have a good time. The first step is quitting peach.
I try. Today was the first time I played Peach in a LONG time outside of crews that we do at the little things we have at my place or yours. I just play falcon all day and have a blast. But in tourney settings, or when I actually want to practice, it seems like I just stay at the same skill level, even lose skill. It is really irritating when you are up 3 stocks to 1 and lose 4 times in a row to someone you KNOW you should be beating.

Its not like I will stop playing all together. Hells nah, smash is too fun for that. I may enter every once in a while, but I'm honestly getting sick of getting taken out by the same **** over and over. The same **** done by different people. At Dark Kakashi's tourney, it wasn't that bad because I honestly had never played a samus OR a pikachu in tourney before, so I didn't feel like complete poop for losing. But when I'm just losing to stupid techy fox's or stupid techy falco's or the-worst-character-to-be-put-into-a-fighting-game Marth, it's easy to understand why I would be mad. Yeah yeah, no johns, learn to play them, ect, ect. But honestly, that's what I've been doing for the last like, 5 years. And its gotten to the point where there is no point in me wasting my money in something I have not gotten better at in 3 years.

I know I will enter 3 more tounries. SMYM9 or whatever number it is, FBT6, and Genesis. Possibly SCSYN3 to see if I can place higher then the almighty technical Zeus =P
But I think its just time that I stop trying for something that I can't do. And I would have quit peach a lot earlier, but I am not technical enough to play anyone else =P and I refuse to be like lone or vino and play lone or puff =)

Zicore

Smash Champion
its not like I don't enjoy smash or going to tourneys. Its that I don't like to ENTER tourneys. Cause its pointless to lose to a techy fox/falco/gaymarth every time when I can just play against those characters in friendlies and save myself $10 or $20.

Zicore

Smash Champion
or logic?

a.)Pay $10 to lose to people. Get mad when I lose. Pull a Quaz.

b.)Not Pay $10 to lose to same people, and get to play more, and possibly win some. Not get mad when I lose. Not worry about it, and have fun. Don't pull a Quaz.

I think b. is the better option.

Top Bottom