• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

Wafles

Smash Lord
Your nose would've been bleeding all over the place if I did, I probably bruised it or something. That was a direct knee to the nose though so I hope it's fine.

chansen

Smash Lord
no, thats a real thing. I'm pretty sure he popularized it though. It could have been Patton Oswald too.

Its the black part

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
I use corpulent and homely quite a bit. Rotund I might have to pick up. And speaking of "awesome seldom used words", just the other day I completely nailed a perfect opportunity to use the word hirsute :cool:

chansen

Smash Lord
Just figured out my emulator for my mac.

games beingplayed currently
Pocky & Rocky
Super Bomberman
Ogre battle
Rock n Roll Racing (which is better with my own music)
Not to mention the twenty other games I downloaded

and my****ing space baris going bad onme.

chansen

Smash Lord
Just got back from the best haircut evar.

Not only does my badass Japanese hair lady do a **** good cut, she also taught me some japanese while I was sitting there. And she told me to shop at the japanese food store.

She got mad tips.

chansen

Smash Lord
We had a mini-fest at my apartment. Wow. Sago is muthafukkin gangsta. And the only sheik player I will ever respect. Dungle also has a **** G&W but he can't touch me in DK dittos. And that Dan kid is still weird and lame and I coule write a 2 page essay on this kid telling us why some people should not play video games. It's enough to say that he's gay with a gay style. And I'm pretty sure I freaked him out when I busted the buds out.

Who would come to bi-weeklies in madison? I've got at least two rooms that can support a setup and I will let people stay overnight if necessary. The only thing you can't do in my apartment is heroin or play brawl.

chansen

Smash Lord
Does nobody go on the boards anymore.....

HEEELLLLLOOOOOO..................ANNNNNYYYYOOOONNNNNEEEE THEERRRREEEEE!!!???

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
soul calibur is still fun, i played it for like 3 days straight on my friends ps3 here in IL. got kicked outa rooms left and right abusing sigfried's b.s

LOL too much fun

oh yeah, this is a ssb forum...sorry u guys. cozzy, if you come to the brawl tournament on sat in the chi. we'll play some calibur. lemme play zicore first, so we can actually play...lol

bring "a" game so i can finally break my controller...lol

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
man i know why isnt there a sc4 tournament at that place? like 4 naruto events, really? oh well, you know I'm always up for some sc4

chansen

Smash Lord
naruto is for noobs
third srike, ssbm and d2 is all ill ever need.

"Don't be too bewildered by this."

I don't even know what to say about it, but there it is.

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
i made up this sweet design on the spot in my design graphics final and then when i finished i replaced it with cosmo's name its hot : D
f?n rsi t.Homneti R OUT ilaaaaohw .tsop neve liw shtfi rednow I,GNIKAEFstI.t g tnod I a ylsuires ,ftw AAHAHAH siht seod iyhw aedi onevahI ,niaga pu gnsem si esworb ymam ho tw lol

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
i heioootwheft'yous notegniht unem ht morf i eslc ot evah I neht dna ,eo wen anepo ot yrt i nehw "!gninnur llit si tihs r ,nam oY" ekil si xorif esolc I ne .loL .i dnatsrednu ton du yllaer I pu skcuf yllaer ti dna sgnitniap sp ym f en hsinif rtfa neppa ot sdnetsht

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
f?n rsi t.Homneti R OUT ilaaaaohw .tsop neve liw shtfi rednow I,GNIKAEFstI.t g tnod I a ylsuires ,ftw AAHAHAH siht seod iyhw aedi onevahI ,niaga pu gnsem si esworb ymam ho tw lol
i heioootwheft'yous notegniht unem ht morf i eslc ot evah I neht dna ,eo wen anepo ot yrt i nehw "!gninnur llit si tihs r ,nam oY" ekil si xorif esolc I ne .loL .i dnatsrednu ton du yllaer I pu skcuf yllaer ti dna sgnitniap sp ym f en hsinif rtfa neppa ot sdnetsht

chansen

Smash Lord
I had the most racist bus driver ever yesterday...he threatened to call the police on a black dude that was talking on his phone too loud. Then he proceeded the call the police and kick the guy off the bus. Wow, no wonder every other country ever hates us.

James Sparrow

Smash Master
I had the most racist bus driver ever yesterday...he threatened to call the police on a black dude that was talking on his phone too loud. Then he proceeded the call the police and kick the guy off the bus. Wow, no wonder every other country ever hates us.
Is the bus driver racist for kicking "a black dude" off the bus for talking on his phone too loud? Or are you racist for assuming that the bus driver kicked him off on account of the color of his skin rather than the volume of his voice?

LG7

Smash Apprentice
Is the bus driver racist for kicking "a black dude" off the bus for talking on his phone too loud? Or are you racist for assuming that the bus driver kicked him off on account of the color of his skin rather than the volume of his voice?
>.>
Threatening to call the cops on a guy for talking too loudly is a bit excessive... maybe it was just a coincidence that he was black... but still... It's a bit suspicious.

It's also a bit unfair to call Chansen racist for thinking the bus driver was...

Just my 2 cents.

Top Bottom