• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why that tag?

NIXN

Smash Apprentice
So I got asked, "Why NIXN?"

I started melee with the tag DUDE playin Captian Falcon.

Then I turned to Falco and began to change my tag a bit EVIL, EMO and then it hit me NIXN!
I love Nixon from Futurama and Nixon himself was great for a tag. So now I play as Ganon also.

So I have to ask, Where did your tag come from?

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
mine which is GIGA came from playing as Bowser in Melee and I simply liked it whenever Giga Bowser appeared since he looked ferocious but awesome at the same time

NIXN

Smash Apprentice
incredible incredible lack of creativity
Ha! Why not somethin older or newer since 64? SNES, CUBE.

Or did N64 became to famous to change bc some punk might try to steal it?

Haha all the way to the bank....

Rampage

vx
Some guy was talking about ram on computer or something and He was holding up a page of information

It just came to me

jk I don't really remember...goes way back from when I was like...7 or some garbage :S

NIXN

Smash Apprentice
Some guy was talking about ram on computer or something and He was holding up a page of information

It just came to me

jk I don't really remember...goes way back from when I was like...7 or some garbage :S
Rampage + 7yrs old= Sad parents

Haha jk but seriously those parents with crazy kids always looks so depressed.

SSBM4Lyfe

Smash Rookie
SSBM4lyfe came from when I joined this forum I thought I would never get a wii so no brawl for me... so Super Smash Bros Melee for life :chuckle::kirby:

Top Bottom