• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

why no tier list yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrevynThOt

Smash Apprentice
<_<

Pretty sure that was directed at you...

N-E-WEI, the last tier list took TWO YEARS.

TWO LONG DRAGGED YEARS.

Trevyn, you can either take any garbage of a tier list thrown at you, or you can get the right stuff.

Stop whining, you ignorant little tw@
I'm pretty sure we all knew it was directed to me thanks letting me know what i already knew hey guess what the world is round! it was funny so i laughed why get mad at a GOOD joke

N-E-WEI(lol) the last tier list did not take 2 years to make one was posted in 07 after OC2 and another was posted towards the end of melee, and lets say it did take 2 years the game was out for 7 years the last few years are gonna be slower to make duuuuuuuuur i hope you relized that when you posted(which you obviously didn't)

I want a tier list because I'm pretty sure one could be out by now you know a tier list can change within a year of one coming out right? you do know that lists can change over time it's not like we make one and then HAVE TO WAIT A WHOLE YEAR for a new one please...

Grunt

Smash Master
I want a tier list because I'm pretty sure one could be out by now you know a tier list can change within a year of one coming out right? you do know that lists can change over time it's not like we make one and then HAVE TO WAIT A WHOLE YEAR for a new one please...
Sauce?

104chans

goodkid

Smash Lord
There is no tier list, because its too early to tell how characters are relative to each other. Also choose a character that fits you, because you will have a much more enjoyable & fulfilling time becoming the best you can with that character. If you want to check out character results, go to Brawl Tactical thread and check out Ankoku's character ranking list thread.

Grunt

Smash Master
Here's a sneak peak at the tier list.

Top:
Ganon
Jigglypuff
Yoshi

there, go start maining those guys.

hoopspr226

Smash Journeyman
Actually "Look" can stand on its own as a sentence if it is being used as a command. The subject is implicit.

TrevynThOt

Smash Apprentice
There is no tier list, because its too early to tell how characters are relative to each other. Also choose a character that fits you, because you will have a much more enjoyable & fulfilling time becoming the best you can with that character. If you want to check out character results, go to Brawl Tactical thread and check out Ankoku's character ranking list thread.
only good post in the last posts

anywayz no it's not to early japan has a legit tier list that changes weekly(which we can do) and i know how to enjoy a game i play link i don't wanna play top i just wanna know whos top thats all I'm asking

sorry grunt I'm not a tier ***** thanks for posting another useless post why you still here?

Blackbelt

Smash Lord
only good post in the last posts

anywayz no it's not to early japan has a legit tier list that changes weekly(which we can do) and i know how to enjoy a game i play link i don't wanna play top i just wanna know whos top thats all I'm asking

sorry grunt I'm not a tier ***** thanks for posting another useless post why you still here?
Why are YOU still here?

If you want a tier list this badly, than go to the Official Tier List Discussion and make it happen, instead of *****ing about it.

TrevynThOt

Smash Apprentice
why am i still here? because none of the arguments really have all been countered by what I am sayin, you say a tier list takes a while to make, no it really doesn't you can change it every week for starters it won't be perfect right away no **** i still feel like a offical tier list should be decided for now I mean the japanese tier list should be a official should be put up one that we go by for now(not just to satisfy me but everyone) i see no reason to not have one yet japanese tier list does seem fine as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom