• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why Melee is much better then Brawl.

Mr. M

Smash Journeyman
Pensacola, FL Wargh! King Dedede, how dare you be
Doesn't sarcasm come from the TONE of your VOICE? I mean you couldn't really do it online, people are reading it as is, and do not see any sarcasm unless you TELL THEM.
That's why people started the /sarcasm. thing
Eh, there's other ways to show you are being sarcastic, like using indented or use of smiley faces. :p

But if you know someone for a bit, you can tell when they are joking, sarcastic or otherwise. That's why it's best not to greet someone you don't know by joking, they probably won't know.

e: nine pages and this has probably already been answered to. :p this topic seemed to roll on

Antinegative

Smash Apprentice
People posting right after they read the original post and not the following pages combined with a total lack of sarcasm recognition makes for a lot of really dumb posts.

P.S. my friend has brawl and he has been washing Dave since the moment he unlocked him

P.P.S. Citing other noobs who post dumb stuff to explain your lack of sarcasm comprehension is a pretty flimsy defense. This guy was laying it on so thick I feel like I need a bath after reading it.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
yeah it sucks how you can't wavedash in brawl like you could wavedash in melee because brawl lacks wavedashing so you can't wavedash =/ oh well

DarkKyanite

Smash Journeyman
i only read the first line of ur statment, but i agree with anyone who posted in this thread, and i never read any of their posts either

Super Drybones

Smash Ace
This is true but Brawl has tripping. In brawl you can trip with tripping unlike melee when you can't trip with tripping. If you try to trip in melee you can't because you can only trip in brawl and not melee. So if you try to trip in brawl you ca(Head Explodes)

Kasek

Smash Ace
Lynchburg, Virginia, U.S.A., North America, Earth,
Since this is a joke, I'm gonna applaud you quietly.

Now, to find someone who really IS stupid enough to say that Brawl sucks without playing it, and say 'I don't know you, but my opinion is that I am so much better than you in every possible manner.' Not to say that that isn't true, but still...

Linkster47

Smash Apprentice
WHAAAAAT!!! Brawl won't suck because of no wavedash. It will suck because of the lack of real-time weapon change, giant enemy crabs, and battletoads. lol this thread is cool.

evilflame101

Smash Journeyman
there can be other advance techs besides wavedashing, and obviously nintendo sucks at beta testing (and when i say suck i mean rushed) with all the gliches found so far, the next wave dash is bound to be found. Get over it, brawl will still be good and the fact that you havent played brawl yet ruins your point even more...

SirAileron

Smash Cadet
NNID
SirAileron
3DS FC
4339-2495-8012
Someone needs to actually read this rant out loud and put a counter on the number of times wavedashing was used.

Top Bottom