• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

why main the same char?

ZeronX

Smash Cadet
i used marth and cpt falcon as my two mains in melee and im going to in brawl because i already know how to play as them... and obviously i enjoyed playing with them so why stop?

but im also going to main snake because i tried him and i absolutely love his play style... probably more than both marth and cpt falcon tbh since he's also new and just so much more fun with all his explosives xD

stfunerds

Smash Apprentice
Mainly experience and since these characters have been around longer, there's more time to "perfect" them by the designers and work out any kinks in their playability.

ConeZone

Smash Ace
because there are 35 characters you can use, plus zero suit samus and sheik. So many new characters to use as well

OrlanduEX

Smash Lord
Uhh if you don't like it why's you post?

No I'm not sticking to my old mains (Shiek Falco Cap Falcon) But Meta-night Pit Wolf.
You say that NOW, but what if you don't like the way those characters actually play when you get your hands on the game or if you end up liking another character more?

It's too soon to pick mains.

Ichida

Smash Ace
You say that NOW, but what if you don't like the way those characters actually play when you get your hands on the game or if you end up liking another character more?

It's too soon to pick mains.
That's what I'm fearing. >.<

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
The fact that all the new characters pwn. The only main I'm carrying over to Brawl is Ganondorf. all my other mains are newcomers.

Top Bottom