• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why doesn't anybody use this?

chavalava84

Smash Rookie
Why doesn't anybody shorthop airdodge with Lucas? I use it all the time and I don't think i could play as lucas without it. It's an essential part of my game. I'll try to put up a video when I get off of work in a couple of hours or if someone wants to play me so i can show them what i'm talking about. It works in so many ways.

nomnomnom

Smash Cadet
Shorthop up forward (or backward) and airdodge down and forward (or backward) so you make a triangle with the stage. ^ <--like that.

Lord of the Flies

Smash Rookie
LOL.

There's no such thing as triangle jumping in brawl because airdodge doesn't give you momentum anymore...!
Arc jumping? Half Circle Jumping? What should we call it now?

It does work, the whole short hop air dodging thing... Especially with Lucas...or so I noticed... I messed around with my friend once, and all I did was SHAD and ^tilt.

We should call it SHADing...yeah. Lucas has good SHADing...thanks to the game creators... >w<'

I know it was bad, but I had to do it, for the sake of saving someone else.

~LOTF

Levitas

the moon
It doesn't need a name, and don't spam it, anyone good will catch on by the time you attempt it the second time if you're not crafty.

Top Bottom