• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why does lucas have such a big head

Uffe

Smash Hero
Ask Shigesato Itoi. I want to say it was intentional but I also want to say it's because of how the sprites turned out thus leading to the big head. Whatever the case is, for some reason it just makes the characters look cute.

Royale

Smash Journeyman
Its part of the artistic style. With a bigger head allows for alot more expression of the face. If you've ever watched some types of anime, you already know that most Japanese anime likes to use bigger heads with larger eyes. Because it allows for more expression.

If you look at Uffe's screen cap, you can see that luigi, while hes head isnt as big as ness' its still pretty large. Even his eyes are big!

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Ask Shigesato Itoi. I want to say it was intentional but I also want to say it's because of how the sprites turned out thus leading to the big head. Whatever the case is, for some reason it just makes the characters look cute.

I dunno why, but this picture really frightens me.

Too much staring.

SonicBoom2

Smash Journeyman
Idk, why does Ness have a big head?
Why did my sister take Marth for a girl?
My does my friend think Ike is better than Marth? (He doesnt know what a short hop is >_<)

Who knows.
But yeah, I set that picture as my background for one hour... I had a nightmare...

Top Bottom