• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why cant Peach players play other characters?

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
sassyboy!
I still think ur a slow mofo!

race me around the world! $500,000,000!

the funny part is even with those rules, you'd beat me -.-

Cia

das kwl
lol, I remmeber that match!

OC2, right? That was about the time of my decline. I had mostly stopped playing at that point, and I remember--after fighting you a bit--that I didn't trust my technical skill over yours. I figured it was safer just to veggie spam and run away the whole game, as my camping endurance was top tier, having discovered it against Eddie (pro ganon player back in the day) and perfected it as my fall-back tactic when I didn't know how to approach someone.

I never really enjoyed winning like that, nor was it my goal to use cheese tactics to win, but there are no morals in competitive gaming and sometimes the road to victory takes ugly turns. Let this be a lesson to all gamers: you don't necessarily have to be better to win--look for any advantage you can and exploit it to the best of your abilities.
i like this post..

i felt that, that should be said

Top Bottom