• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why are there no people from asia on SWF ?

acojan

Smash Apprentice
is it just me or are there never any asians on the SWF ? i have nobody to play with .... this totally sucks ---- is there somewhre else i can go to find opponents near my loacation ?

Dreiko

Smash Journeyman
Asians are all probably playing the japanese version...so you might have better luck in a japanese forum.

J18

Smash Journeyman
what makes you say there aren't any asians here. just to tell you, it is possible to be asian and not live in asia. i'm asian, and i'm here.
and i think a more appropriate title would be "Why are there no people in asia on SWF?"

shal

Smash Apprentice
you can go to wiipals.com and look for people. but other than that on swf just look for people closes to your location it doesnt have to be exact

Oh Snap

Smash Ace
NNID
iSwallow
There's only so much people in Asia that know how to read and write English and even if some of them know English, their probably donig something else instead of spending time on Smash.

Top Bottom