• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's Your Least Favorite Peach Player of All Time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
LMAO

I would say a friend of mines...
Hers got better than mine for a while >_>
Embarrasssssiiiiiiing

It was Brawl though...
**** that game LMAO

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
this noob I met way back at a game stop melee tourney.

He didn't even know how to down smash. I wanted to stab him in the arm :mad:

MacD

Banned via Administration
I think mine is kirbstir

That dude is such an ***
i remember playing that kirbstir *** in tourney at pound

everyone was like "yay kirbstir boo macd" then i won and everyone was like "**** you macd, we hate you, how could you beat him"

then someone put a cloth over my mouth, and suddenly it was an was an hour later

kirbstir

Smash Lord
Vidjo. i freaking love vidjo.
Armada too for his insane combos.
Wrong thread bub. You're on notice

i remember playing that kirbstir *** in tourney at pound

everyone was like "yay kirbstir boo macd" then i won and everyone was like "**** you macd, we hate you, how could you beat him"

then someone put a cloth over my mouth, and suddenly it was an was an hour later
I believe you were then kirb-stomped * www.instantrimshot.com *

MacD

Banned via Administration
lol yes, i'm finally on someone's list!!!!

just curious, why is bladewise your least favorite? he seems pretty standard and isn't a stupid dsmash wh*re like me or campy as hell like pink

Prawn

Smash Master
probably the irish mafia

he steals all the ladies and im like wtf

EPsilon933 is a terrible Peach, especially when holding a turnip. He has this rare skill to not hit his opponents with stitchfaces/dotfaces and he has this even rarer ability to hit himself with his own bob-ombs.

Cia

das kwl
least favorite in order:

bladewise
macd
pink shinobi
doll
vidjo

lol, no offence
lol.. bladewise is actually one of my favorite Peaches. I've never even heard of him until i stumbled upon one of his matches vs Eggz and I was sooo impressed.

My least favorite Peach would have to be Mew2king's. Even though it's one of the best.

unknown522

Some guy
lol yes, i'm finally on someone's list!!!!

just curious, why is bladewise your least favorite? he seems pretty standard and isn't a stupid dsmash wh*re like me or campy as hell like pink
Every vid I watch, it just seems he's doing everything wrong. It just seems like his opponents are bad vs peach (except Iori I guess), or they're beating theirself, by also doing dumb things or messing up a lot (I really don't know how the hell SW lost vs him). CC -> d-smash is really effective even though it's gay. I'd just rather see people doing the right thing, or what's good.

Wow, re-reading this...looks kind of mean.

lol.. bladewise is actually one of my favorite Peaches. I've never even heard of him until i stumbled upon one of his matches vs Eggz and I was sooo impressed.

My least favorite Peach would have to be Mew2king's. Even though it's one of the best.
I hear that.

Also, M2K is gay. I love his oldschool fox though.

NJPlayerFinder

Smash Apprentice
nah he's right, jfox was a ****. but sometimes u need that guy around, he was just sayin what everyone else was thinkin...u were annoyin as f*ckkk.

much love to mah ***** vanz, i miss that dude

hbk is legit...when he's not askin me to solve all his problems all outta the blu n ****.

**** i miss smashers

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Pink Shinobi for camping
Doll for camping and *******izing English
MacD for getting lucky *** pools

Cia

das kwl
because it's fun!

anyway, i forgot to add that my own Peach is my least favorite because it can't DADS perfectly w/o throwing out ****ing FTILTS!!

blackfox51

Smash Cadet
because it's fun!

anyway, i forgot to add that my own Peach is my least favorite because it can't DADS perfectly w/o throwing out ****ing FTILTS!!
I like when you ftilt after you just threw out an accidental ftilt. Peach is such a *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom