• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's Tyler? Louisiana/Dallas/Dayton Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47

I can house a few more, it's pretty chill at my place lol
don't be hatin. for the most part, it's pretty chill. just got little room, and a few small things here and there. and assuming people don't mind sleeping on the floor, we can house maybe 5-7.

Psychoace

Smash Champion
Why is this in the middle of a friday? Forcing me to take off from work for no reason.

Also your Starter Stages are ****ed up- put PS1 and Castle Siege back in there. and if you dont want to do that, then replace lylat or even yoshis with ps1 b/c it is far more neutral.
Yeah some of the stages are a work in progress, I like your second suggestion. I see castle siege and lylat more now as a counter stage so i'll flip lylat to cp and throw ps1 into that neutral slot. Thanks for pointing that out.

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
friday works better for me since i requested it off. but i do agree with everyone else, i'm sure more will show if it happens on saturdays.

MiniFox5

Smash Apprentice
Well, I hope you don't change it to Saturday because I'm actually able to go to this Friday. D:

Would anyone want to team with me btw? I'll most likely go Pikachu but Olimar if necessary.

Edit:
I would like it better if you contact me on my Allisbrawl account, search for MiniFox if interested.

Psychoace

Smash Champion
As it stands now it's gonna have to be on Friday folks. I'm sure we'll be able to move the dates around for future events to make it more accommodating for the majority. I would love to have as many people out here as we could get. We'll have a group meeting and get it worked out. Sorry for any inconveniences again. Those who can come out we might have some surprises in store so let's get this thing stacked.

ninjapenguin

Smash Apprentice
As it stands, i will be there along with three other players coming from Shreveport. We should be able to bring a setup or two (Project M sd cards too). Surprises...hype!

:phone:

Oracle

Smash Master
How many people are interested in project m? dallas' attendance is kind of reliant on that lol

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
i assume that if we have a project m, a project m doubles will be likely. but idk. we possibly could if we had the time for it.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Dallas plans have changed a bit; Batou can no longer make it, and the rest of us gents have plans on Saturday so we're just going to make the drive back the night of the tournament.

i assume that if we have a project m, a project m doubles will be likely. but idk. we possibly could if we had the time for it.
Our carpool alone will be bringing two Project M setups, so assuming we get a couple more I imagine we'd have time :)

ninjapenguin

Smash Apprentice
Update, all the people who could have taken us to this had work stuff come up. I'll have to drive, and it might be tough to convince my folks to let me do that. Thank you for the offer okuser, cant carpool with you though. Project M should be done by 6:00, huh?

trytowinthewardude

Smash Rookie
Yo smashboards, I know you got reasons to be hype and imma let you finish, but I have the best reason to be hype OF ALL TIME!!!

Dis tourney gon have consession stand!

Well...im confirmed now.

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
Tomorrows the day guys. Good luck to you all. And now I have to cram matchup experience against olimar. Thanks denti...

Labernash

Smash Lord
Brawl of course

Let's do it!

I'll take you up on that offer.

Also, I'm going to be able to make this after all. :)
Let's MM! $1

Also, I have a Wii w/brawl, and no tv. So, If anyone has a tv and no wii, or a wii and 2 tv's, I've got a wii for it.
Go ahead and bring it!

Tomorrows the day guys. Good luck to you all. And now I have to cram matchup experience against olimar. Thanks denti...

You might want to cram for Wario, because me and JNig are going to be in GF's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom