• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's Tyler? 7! 11/09/13

Labernash

Smash Lord
Shout outs!!

CT Dustin - Denti you are the best. You blow my mind everytime. I hope you understand my cheering for JNig! Wario's share a special bond and it's not often I see one. But I'm always on your side! Thanks for more tips on the Olimar MU and in general. You do so much for this scene! Love you 5evr

JNig - Yo dawg, you Da man. So good, continually proving yourself as one of the best Wario's. I love how you just constantly download people. You should play everyone in the world for an hour each and then be best player in the world cause you beat everyone. It'd be great. I'm very grateful to have a Wario of your caliber around for pointers and advice. Thanks for your help, I think I learned a lot about doubles, pumped to keep learning! I'll make you proud, don't worry!!

Neon - Fun matches! It's been a while, I had no belief that I would have beat your Peach. Then it was so close against your DK, I had some crazy butterflies in my stomach. I literally have never been more stressed and hard on myself during a match ever. You deserved the win, hopefully I can keep getting better and one day take it! GG's, hope to see you at Apocalypse!

Luck - My man! You are one of my favorite people. You're daggum hilarious and I LOVE playing with you. Sorry Wario is so stupid, haha! You'll figure me out soon, I was afraid to play you this time!

Rel - Your Yoshi's play style. Dang. I can totally see you becoming best Yoshi with the foundation you have. As long as you keep progressing and pushing yourself, you'll be one of the legendary Yoshi's.

Oracle - Lolololol Bowser too real. GGs, good seeing you as always! You crack me up. Love how you commit to playing different characters every time. Mad respect.

BlinkXevenSteve - I love you. You're hilarious. You bring the hype. Come to every tourney, you make them more fun. #flacomaster

Infinity - Glad to have you here again! Your trash talk and impressions of Wario's Bike is fantastic. Love you Papafinity!

ALSM - Glad you came out even after you quit! Hope you had fun and will keep making the journey out here! See ya soon bro, love ya!

Mini - Good stuff in teams, I think we have potential. Hopefully we can get you moving back to the top and both get better! We could take some names!

Awestin - Mother 4 should have co-op so we can play together. Love talking to you and hanging out with you! You're my hero.

Tawko - GGS STEALING MY CONTROLLER NERD YAHEHZHEG

Dizzy - GGs in PM, you're so good my man. Keep it up! Hope to see you keep working in Brawl too! Let us know what you'd think about being a part of the "Tyler" PR. We think you'd be a great addition to our crew considering you're baically Tyler!

Tyler - We rock. Let's get better guys. I'm so good ya'll should catch up pls

Everyone else, thanks for a great tourney! Hope to see ya'll next time!

Green-Kaze

Smash Rookie
This was a lot of fun for me!

This is "Isaac" by the way, from Austin. You guys can just call me Green-Kaze..I didn't realize I should have used my tag...it really shows how unexperienced I am with all of this, haha. And I signed cameron up, but his tag is Mach3 for those who are curious.

Random shout outs:
Ravemaster: We had a great match that I won't forget. I can't wait to brawl more with you!!
Icecream: You were really cool to meet and I am glad my Austin friends made the drive there.
Denti: You really destoryed my Pikachu, but you were really nice to invite me to apocalypse, so hopefully I may see some more familiar faces!
Luck: You were my first money match, and I definitely know now to keep using marth against diddy kong. I knew you were going to win, but I still had fun.

I don't know if my other Austinites will post, but I am sure Heavy would say "Gordo Strats" or something like that.. XD
But I know we all felt welcomed, so thank you everyone!

TM_icecream

Smash Ace
Ok

Denti: ily you r so like OMG how did like ok I just you r

Cape

Jnig: HOLY MOTHER OF MERCY how did you do that thing where you almost beat Denti and can you show it to me?

Neon: great seeing you again bro! I wanted that 4th place spot in low tiers :(

Labernash: all the wario's showed up and were like "OMG JNIG TOO GOOD" and you're just over here like "hi I almost made payout" forever free

Luck: you're an enjoyable person. But f DDk pls that's character is like idk ggs

Rel: THE GRABS MAN I JUST CAN'T HANDLE IT
I'm picking up falco and lucario to beat you. Jk ill just get better I guess

Rave: you suk zelda sucks smd nerd

Psy: we never even played this time

Tawko: uair

Infinity: ily Sean your trash talk is indifferent(that word doesn't make sense there but I'm using it)

Oracle: sorry the computer crashed RIGHT after you seeded PM lolol

Austin: ily bro marry minifox more pls. Ill wingman for you

Minifox: do you think Cory from boy meets world is sexy?

Myself: do better. Like the people above are all better than you, but still. Just get there and get 5th

Saix/spclk/lun4 ily guys thanks for coming! Keep getting better!

Austin carpool: thanks a ton for coming! If y'all keep going to tourneys you'll improve a ton! Good job this weekend!

Dizzy: i gotchu with that 3 stock tho :( sorry. I'm just good at the MU lol

Light: nice talking to you dog. Sorry you had to play Sean, but good stuff! You did good

Steven: ily bro. You got me in that flaco ditto :(

Other people in PM: thanks for coming sorry I don't really play your game

Anyone else I missed: thanks a ton for coming!

Everyone collectively: thanks SO much for coming to this tournament! I'm glad y'all could make it, it was a ton of fun! 25 entrants is really cool, thanks for that~ let's make WT?8 even better!
Love you guys~

Denti

Smash Master
I haven't done shout outs in a couple years.. WELL HERE I GO.

2: Jnig ($37.50) :warioc: ggs. Thanks for forcing me to adapt. That's the stuff that makes me better. Thank you. Best Wario in the world?
3: Neon ($12.50) :dk2:Great stuff. Undisputed 2nd best DK in the world. #smash64MMplz
4: Labernash :warioc: All I am imagining right now is bowser F smashing... also thank you for the compliments. You are hilarious and bring so much hype to tournaments. Also I don't take rooting offensively anymore.. Houston numbed me to crowds LOL.
5: YellowRello :yoshi2: Keep up the work. You get better every time I see you.
5: Luck :diddy:Always fun with you around! I wished I watched your set vs AeroLink's Link. My Mario can't do it.
7: Hylen :toonlink: Surprisingly great toon link. wow'd me.
7: icecream :metaknight: Awesome tournament as usual. Thanks for all you do for the scene ;D
9: Psychoace :metaknight: I didn't know you went metaknight!? MUWAHAHAHAHA
9: Minifox :olimar: :pikachu2:Fun doubles friendlies!

9: Infinity (used random) Great doubles for Brawl! Pleasure teaming with you as always. Ggs in Project M, Try not go peach vs Ivy. Razer leaf looks nasty in that MU. Also please don't charge me extra gas money for holding the carpool to finish the tournament next time.
13: LKG :zerosuitsamus: You're so much better than you were when I played you at that Abilene tournament.
13: Rave :ike: :lucario: FORWARD THROW TOO STRONK

Green Kaze - Your Pikachu was totally heading in the right direction! Don't let losing to me get you discouraged, I've slayed every pro Pikachu in the world. Hope to see you at Apocalypse 2!

Awestin - I MUST LEARN THEN ADAPT! THIS IS THE WAY. Ggs.

Oracle - Sandbaging crack *****!!!!

Bwett - Great mm. Sick Squirtle. Good to see you.

Steven - Your Lucario is learning secret I never knew! Keep up the good work.

Spencer Jones

Aka "Lazyskull"
I had lots of fun
looking forward to brawling with yall again someday.
Rhaz-Your Sheik was ridiculous
Dizzy- I didn't get to play u in brawl but your project M skills where really good
Yellorello- I didn't play you but your yoshi skills were notable
Luck- you were a fun guy
and to everyone else i wish i had done more friendlies but I'll will improve my Kirby and come back and play more.

Top Bottom