• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's Tyler? 6! 9/21/13 in Lindale, TX

TM_icecream

Smash Ace
Thanks to everyone for coming out! This event was a blast to run and enter! I hope to see all of the new faces next time around! I hope to host Who's Tyler? 10 BEFORE Smash 4's release. So expect 4 more events before the release!
This event had a $100 pot bonus, and brawl singles was $10 per person resulting in a $430 pot, the biggest I've ever paid out!

Brawl Singles(33 entrants)
http://challonge.com/wt6brawl1
1st: Denti :olimar: $193
2nd: Jnig :wario: $107
3rd: Infinity :metaknight: $64
4th: Dakpo :zerosuitsamus: $38
5th: AeroLink :olimar: $12
5th: Bman :sonic: $12
7th: Gunner :pikachu2: :falco:
7th: Luck :diddy: :snake:
9th: Labernash :wario:
9th: YelloRello :yoshi2:
9th: Sorg :olimar:
9th: iceream :metaknight:
13th: BSP :mario2:
13th: Minifox :olimar: :pikachu2:
13th: Dizzy :marth:
13th: Limbo :metaknight:
17th: Rave :ike: :lucario:
17th: Tawko :snake:
17th: Psychoace :metaknight:
17th: Ramsaur :pikachu2:
17th: lun4 :toonlink:
17th: Bloop :dedede:
17th: Goten
17th: Eman
25th: LKG :zerosuitsamus:
25th: Reese
25th: Ikeboy :pikachu2:
25th: Poppa :kirby2:
25th: Jeff Rock
25th: Saix :wolf:
25th: Mark :metaknight: :zerosuitsamus:
25th: Special K :marth:
33rd: Mike O'Hara

Brawl Doubles(10 teams)
http://challonge.com/wt6brawl2
1st: Infinity and Denti :metaknight: and :olimar: $55
2nd: Jnig and Bman :wario: and :sonic: $30
3rd: AeroLink and Dakpo :olimar: and :zerosuitsamus: $10
4th: Labernash and YelloRello :wario: and :yoshi2: $5
5th: LKG and Minifox :zerosuitsamus: and :olimar:
5th: Dizzy and Bloop :marth: and :dedede:
7th: Rave and Psychoace :ike:/:lucario: and :metaknight:
7th: icecream and Tawko :metaknight: and :snake:
9th: Lun4 and Limbo :toonlink: and :metaknight:
9th: Ikeboy and Goten :pikachu2: and :idk:

Brawl Low Tier Doubles(7 teams)
http://challonge.com/wt6ltd
1st: Bman and BSP :mario2: and :mario2: $25
2nd: Denti and AeroLink :jigglypuff:/:mario2: and :link2: $12
3rd: YelloRello and Bloop :mario2: and :zelda: $4
4th: Rave and Luck :zelda: and :mario2:
5th: icecream and Psychoace :jigglypuff: and :falcon:
5th: LKG and Goten
7th: Lun4 and Saix

Project: Melee Singles(16 entrants)
http://challonge.com/wt6pm1
1st: Dakpo $48 :gw:
2nd: Denti $24 :ivysaur:
3rd: Infinity $8 :metaknight:
4th: Dizzy :luigi2:
5th: Scotch :falcon:
5th: [Bloop]| LKG
7th: Aliami :ness2:
7th: YelloRello
9th: psychoace :falcon:
9th: lun4 :lucario:
9th: boom
9th: Bloop
13th: Special K :marth:
13th: Mike O'hara
13th: [Bloop]| Goten
13th: Mark

Project: Melee Doubles(4 teams, round robin, payout to first and second)
http://challonge.com/wt6pm2
1st: Infinity and Denti $30
2nd: YelloRello and Bloop $10
3rd: Aliami and Scotch
4th: Lun4 and Special K

Please help with characters! There was a lot of money to deal with and I'm super bad at math, so if, by chance, your payout was wrong, let me know! I'd wanna make it right with you!
Thanks to everyone for coming out, I'll see you next time.
Texas is alive.

Psychoace

Smash Champion
bloop used dedede in brawl

pm was denti with ivy, dakpo with game and watch?, infinity mk, dizzy luigi, scotch falcon, aliami ness, psychoace falcon, special k marth.

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
Singles

1st: Denti $193- thanks For running the marathon with me. I never got to play you this weekend. But maybe I will meet you on WiFi when you're streaming.

2nd: Jnig $107-didn't play you either, but i would have loved to play you and get some tips in the matchup.

3rd: Infinity $64 - you are loud sir. But it builds hype.

4th: Dakpo $38 -didnt get to play you either, but maybe at apocalypse.
5th: AeroLink $12-link too stronk.

5th: Bman -didnt play you, but good job bodying Jacob.

7th: Gunner -pika pika?

7th: Luck - was great teaming with you man. Almost beat rello and blooper

9th: Labernash - power shield>than all your stuff. Awesome friendlies and I MISSED THE GRAB RELEASE KO!

9th: YelloRello - yoshi too gud. Ggs in low tiers man.

9th: Sorg - you don't talk much but ggs in friendlies.

9th: iceream - get bodied by Zelda, get bodied by my Ike. Get bodied by every one. And you are always late. Bad TO. Bad!

13th: BSP -cant remember if I players you....

13th: Minifox - I wanted to play you! Thanks for watching the speed run!

13th: Dizzy - ggs man. That was some hype. You have gotten a lot better since last time we played.

13th: Limbo - almost. You wanted my Ike and I gave it to you. Be in for a surprise next time.

17th: Rave - you're getting there secret best in Tyler.

17th: Tawko -i should a gone cario. Then timed you out. Ggs as always.

17th: Psychoace - we need more dubs practice. And come over more often. Just drop me message.

17th: Ramsaur - pika pika?

17th: lun4 first double elim? Gj. You and Cody need to finish the MM with me and psy in project trash.

17th: Bloop - ggs man. That was some fun stuff.

17th: Goten- I think I played you. Keep practicing man. See ya again!

17th: Eman- turn off your controller! Ggs.

25th: LKG - never played in don't think. Ggs.

25th: Reese- never played you.

25th: Ikeboy - keep practicing. Fun doubles match.

25th: Poppa - did a better job of TOing than Jared. #poppasmurffortylerTO

25th: Jeff Rock- I might have played you. Idk. Ggs?

25th: Saix - ggs. Pivot grab you all day.

25th: Mark - oh ****... another MK.

25th: Special K - finish our MM and we'll talk.

33rd: Mike O'Hara-get a Wii already! Then wreck shop!

Brawl Doubles
4th: Labernash and YelloRello and $5-ggs

Brawl Low Tier Doubles
1st: Bman and BSP $25 missed the match. Dallas didntbwin so IDC.
2nd: Denti and AeroLink $12 -practice low tier dubs!
3rd: YelloRello and Bloop $4- ggs as stated above.
4th: Rave and Luck - best team. Should a played a bit smarter. My bad. XD
5th: icecream and Psychoace get super bodied by ZELDA!
5th: LKG and Goten-ggs
7th: Lun4 and Saix-get bodied.

Project: Melee singles
Aliami- never really talked, but get used to noise. Its part of the scene. If its too loud use headphones. (Mike haze clause enacted)

Extra shout outs:
Shout outs to whataburger for always being delicious
Shout outs to aero links missing sock
Shout outs to everyone who watched the live stream donation drive for my friend.
And finally shoutouts to m2gay for being the best meat shield in my speed run.

Rave out.

Sorg

Smash Rookie
denti - thanks for carpooling and congrats!
infinity - nice trash talk/commentary
aerolink - 51!!!!!!!!!!
psychoace - thanks for letting me know i'm not the only metalhead/smasher around here
m2gay - F U

:olimar:

D

Deleted member

Aliami- ur :nessmelee: iz 2 gud. Also, you should play Toadette next time, you'd probably place higher if you had played her. Oh, and heard you had a thing for MikeHaze.

Denti - I wish I could have beat your Ganondorf. I was so ****ing close haha. Very good ****.
Scotch - Best P:M Falcon in da world leoel :falconmelee: canet beet dis gay

Infinity - What kind of hair gel or hair spray do you use, and you're probably the only guy that I'd enjoy getting my ass whooped by.

Psychoace - 100% Organic Metal. And I loved playing Falcon Dittos with you, I honestly though you were gonna 4 stock me, but I actually did pretty good.

Dakpo - Holy **** that combo you did on Infinity on P:M lol

Dizzy - Sorry that you had to play a scrubby Luigi. I'd like to play your Melee Luigi, if you play Luigi in Melee. And your movement with him in P:M is so ****ing fluid. Goddamn lol

Brawl Players - leool ex dee play a real gaem you ***** fagits XDDDDDD XD DX

LUN4 - Metaknight scares me. Not as bad as Infinity's though.

SpecialK - Become a real cereal

Bloop - Bloopers are cool.

Also, shoutouts to that guy with those tats and that teal tanktop. Your Squirtle was super ****ing hard to K/O, I spent half of the match in Doubles avoiding you.

And shoutouts to everyone there, and shoutouts to the guy that anal gaped that Yoshi and broke my controller.

TM_icecream

Smash Ace
RAVE YOUR SHOUTOUTS SUCKED OMG.

1st: Denti :olimar: $193 MAH BOIIII gj winning. Always nice seeing you bro~
2nd: Jnig :wario: $107 TOO GOOD OMG time out denti and you'll win
3rd: Infinity :metaknight: $64 One stock away from doing what Nairo couldn't do :(
4th: Dakpo :zerosuitsamus: $38 Stop GNW'ing me for ports I wanted to omnigay you and win :(
5th: AeroLink :olimar: $12 Yo, you'll get jnig next time. Too good~
5th: Bman :sonic: :marth: Ayyyyy Bman got da moves
7th: Gunner :pikachu2: :falco: stop making my opponents good pls pika is scary AND DITTO ME IN BRACKET OMG I WANNA WIN MORE :(
7th: Luck :diddy: :snake: Butt pudding is too real
9th: Labernash :wario: omg did you even time anyone out? you SUK
9th: YelloRello :yoshi2: Sorry we didn't crew battle :( No time I guess. GJ this weekend, bess Yoshi in TX
9th: Sorg :olimar: you should have a long hair MM with psychoace
9th: iceream :metaknight: john more pls
13th: BSP :luigi2: :sonic: I never watched you play even, lol. I was hoping I could play you and win so I could call you BSFree but that didn't work out :(
13th: Minifox :olimar: :pikachu2: Minifox stahp
13th: Dizzy :marth: Maybe if you weren't so dizzy you'd win the whole thing!
13th: Limbo :metaknight: Nice to see you again bro! GGs!
17th: Rave :ike: :lucario: ONFOSNSDNDSNDN U SUCK GO HOME ZELDAS GAY YOUR GAY NEVER AGAIN I'M JUST FORFEITTING NEXT TIME
17th: Tawko :snake: So manly
17th: Psychoace :metaknight: we are worst commentators USA
17th: Ramsaur :pikachu2: Too good. I was nervous there, man. Keep practicing, You'll get it!
17th: lun4 :toonlink: lunfour omg temple SUX. GJ in PM
17th: Bloop :dedede: Abilene scene is so swanky omg
17th: Goten You guys are the most swag
17th: Eman Eman and Bman being in this tourney was throwing me off lol. Thanks for coming!
25th: LKG :zerosuitsamus: LKG = ??? pls explain your name
25th: Reese Thanks for coming!
25th: Ikeboy :pikachu2: IKE BOIIIIII
25th: Poppa :kirby2: Thanks for letting me use your computer/helping me run brackets. Thanks for coming bro, ily<3
25th: Jeff Rock <OK so this guy was going to the library and saw us and was like "OMG I love smash bros can I enter?" 33'rd entrant too real :D
25th: Saix :wolf: Thanks for coming Lance! Hope to see you at more events~
25th: Mark :metaknight: :zerosuitsamus: sorry your bracket was hard. You had a learning bracket!
25th: Special K :marth: Thanks for coming and teaching me how to use a calculator :D
33rd: Mike O'Hara Glad you could make it Mike! Get on that grind my man!

Aliami/scotch/boom thanks for coming guys!

Shoutouts to everything idk I'm salty f zelda f doubles but 33 entrants hype. It's enough to make a grown man cry.... BUT NOT THIS MAN! GET BACK IN THERE TEAR!

MiniFox5

Smash Apprentice
Ggs guys, fun tournament!

Icecream- stop being so bad and loosing to Zelda. Stop it.

Thanks for teaming with me LKG! we did good knowing this was out 1st time teaming. I wasn't too sure about my Lucas/Ness u-u

Thank you everyone who did friendlies with me/gave me some tips. <3

Also, thank you Mike for the ride to get food!

TxB | Ramsaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Ramsaur
Finally! Ok, first; I used Pika and MK. Now for the shoutouts

Denti: Haha you suicided and I beat you one game that means u suck haha!

Jnig: Thanks for the ride. I was able to take one stock off of you compared to the no stocks at smashcon. I'll put up more of a fight someday.

ALSM: I wanted to play you to see how much I improved from smashcon but I didn't get a chane to. Next time though.

Bman: Sorry there was no money in the money match. That was bad that I left my wallet. Thanks for spoting me and Eman at Wendey's. That's good stuff that you didn't need to rely on Marth. Our match went better than last time since I got you to last stock (;< I'll make it harder next time. And remember if you want my mods I'll give em to you!

Gunner: Thanks for taking me under your wing man. Whether it's working with me before a match or coaching me after; you da best man and congrats again on that WR! Also; 51!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luck: I knew we were going to be friends when I saw the way you held your controller. And the fact that we have the same backstory on how we hold our controllers is too cool! I hope I see you again man!

Icecream: Man oh man...I'm not trying to say you're not good because you definitely have me a run for my money. But that game was mine. I SDed twice and I still had you on the ropes. If I wouldn't had SDed then that set would have been mine. I want to play you again.

BSP: Thanks for spoting my tournament stuff. Can't wait to play again, your Mario bros are too good.

Limbo: It was great to finally meet you man! Do you have experience in the Pika MU? You seemed to handle yourself very well against me.

Eman: I'm glad you did better than smashcon. A lot better. I can see you improving even though you don't practice >_<. Sucks you had to face Denti so early.

Jeff Rock: Practice practice practice. And never go shiek against Pikachu lol!

Ramsaur: You've improved since smashcon but not as much as I would like. Keep working harder. You need to play more patiently and for god sakes stop SDing!!!!

Overall it was a great tournament and shoutouts to ice cream for putting it on. I got to commentate like keitaro and I got a feeling of being a part of something big! I'll definitely be at the next one!

MiniFox5

Smash Apprentice
My fox is so rusty asdfghjkl I don't even know how to use him anymore ;-;
I'll do it if you Ike ditto me!

AND LABERNASH how did you even bowser side my partner UMM.. 4 stocks in that match?? I was so confused an couldn't stop laughing lol Wow wow wow teach me your ways

TM_icecream

Smash Ace
Yeah ramsaur, I'm really bad at that MU lol. You could definitely beat me before long! I'd like to keep playing you so I can figure pikachu out lol.
Thanks for commentating though!

Minifox I was so mad about losing to zelda in dubs.
I've never been that salty at brawl before. I yelled and kicked a chair and threw yoshi all over the place, lolllll

sorry to everyone who saw me get salty. Losing to the second worst character in the game this consistently is a frustrating thing tho :(

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
Yeah ramsaur, I'm really bad at that MU lol. You could definitely beat me before long! I'd like to keep playing you so I can figure pikachu out lol.
Thanks for commentating though!

Minifox I was so mad about losing to zelda in dubs.
I've never been that salty at brawl before. I yelled and kicked a chair and threw yoshi all over the place, lolllll

sorry to everyone who saw me get salty. Losing to the second worst character in the game this consistently is a frustrating thing tho :(
I will always be there to troll you Icecream. You will never beate in low tiers. Ever.

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
I made $12 in singles too :/. Also, please remove Marth from my name. I didn't use him at all in dubs and I only used him in one match in singles. I was virtually all Sonic this tourney :). Shoutouts to all u sexy mofos but special shoutouts to LA for going ham this tourney! Also, shoutouts to dem doubles payouts.​

BSP

Smash Legend
Character correction for me too: I only advanced in bracket with Mario. Well...I used Falco for round 1, game 1 and won, but I won by an even bigger margin with my Mario next game, so it's up to you to put :mario2: or :mario2:/:falco:

1st: Denti - ggs from the friendlies and low tier doubles. Congrats on winning as well. I don't know how Mario v Oli isn't at least a -2 on the MU chart, but w/e.

2nd: Jnig - thanks for letting me ride with you as usual and congrats on second. I hope you're satisfied with your performance. If not, work on it. I think you're learning how to fight Mario, so I'm going to have to mix it up next time I face you.

3rd: Infinity - top tier trash talker right here. I think I've seen you before, so nice seeing you again. Congrats on third.

4th: Dakpo - GGs from the friendlies. I have to work on the Luigi MU. I should know how to exploit the character well. Good job on getting fourth.

5th: AeroLink - ggs from the friendlies and low tier doubles. I have to work on the Link MU and dealing with his jab, in addition to getting consistent gimps. Keep working on your Oli for Whobo singles, and keep it up with Link for low tier stuff at Whobo. Maybe we'll meet again.

5th: Bman - good job on getting 5th and thanks for teaming with me in LTD. I have to apologize for my sloppy play: if I would've been teaming with me, I would've been burning up on the inside from all of the friendly fire I did. Sorry. I'll have it cleaned up for next time.

7th: Gunner - One grab :( Still, a solid performance from you, so good job. If you hate Pika: Oli, try learning ICs maybe?

7th: Luck - You knocked me out >_< GGs, but I should've done better against your Diddy with Mario, and I should've not gone Luigi at all. Mario can fight diddy much better than what I showed >_>

9th: Labernash - your wario dittos with Jnig were funny. GGs from the friendlies

9th: Sorg - GGs, don't lose to Mario ever with Olimar. Just pivot grab and Usmash him!

9th: iceream - thanks for TO'ing. If we would've played and you won, great, you won a minus 4 MU. Of course that's free for MK.

13th: BSP - As usual, I'm not satisfied. My team play was extremely sloppy and my singles performance was a shame in my eyes. I have to hit the drawing board again...

17th: Ramsaur - ggs, sorry I knocked you out, but it was no problem spotting you for the tourney. Anytime, but make sure you check yourself before you leave. You may want to have your wallet on you lol. Thank you for paying us back promptly though. Keep on practicing, Mario:MK is free for MK, trust me.

17th: Eman - you're a chill dude. It was nice riding with you. Keep on practicing and your placings will improve, trust me.

@Everyone else - thanks for coming. The event is nothing if no one shows up, so thanks to all of you for making it happen.

ninjapenguin

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys it's Limbo from LA, definitely glad I showed up, shoutout time:

1st: Denti :olimar: $193 - Yep. ggs
2nd: Jnig :wario: $107 - FINALLY got to meet you, we still didn't play though haha. Next time fo sho.
5th: AeroLink :olimar: $12 - Didn't get to play. Nice work with Oli though.
5th: Bman :sonic: $12 - ggs glad to see ya again
7th: Gunner :pikachu2::falco: - 51 :(
9th: Labernash :wario: - Japes ceiling is S-tier
9th: YelloRello :yoshi2: - You gave me a HARD reality check dude, sick yoshi. I'll get a stock next time that's a promise haha.
9th: iceream :metaknight: - ggs but 1) Use TioPro and 2) Don't make LA send itself to loser's in round 2/3 real talk you scared of this state. hm. nice mk though :)
13th: BSP :mario2: - nice to meet you, maybe next time i can get a taste of that hedgehog
13th: Minifox :olimar::pikachu2: - ah, below icecream :/ lol but great to see ya again, i wish we could have teamed and taken all the monies.
13th: Dizzy :marth: - keep it up :) you've got the tech skill just study up on some matchups. can't wait to play you some more dude!
13th: Limbo :metaknight: - learn yoshi.
17th: Rave :ike::lucario: - you brought it, ggs. next time no doubt i'll be falling to that sword, or aura whichever you choose :)
17th: Psychoace :metaknight: - ggs falcon punches/knees on point as always. aw ye
17th: Ramsaur :pikachu2: - i may have a little pika experience :3 you've got the fundamentals down just stick with it, only time and practice is gonna help you know. It was cool that you were so happy to meet me finally haha and glad you got to do some commentary. gee gees
17th: lun4 :toonlink: - #unluckydubz
17th: Bloop :dedede: - very good D3 from the little we played in dubz. we should get some matches in next time.
17th: Eman - stick with that Lucario bro i saw mad potential :D ggs nice to meet ya.
25th: LKG :zerosuitsamus: - your placing here doesnt reflect your skill at all. ggs just study up on those dsmash combos and guaranteed punishes. nice to meet you!

So yeah i might pick up barwl again this tourney was pretty hype.

TM_icecream

Smash Ace
Challonge was a mistake. Def going back to tio pro

However, considering LA had 7 people, and winners bracket is like 6 rounds, so you guys were going to play eachother at some point lol.

I'm not scared of LA if I played 2 people from LA in bracket, lmao, I didn't manipulate this bracket at all. Bracket was pretty solid tbh

Psychoace

Smash Champion
p:m bracket was poo

shout outs to area 51

I'll get you next time mini >:[ closest I've come yet, but not good enough.
2nd: Denti and AeroLink: Fun stream matches (for getting 2-0d it was really close both games) so many pawnches. it felt good. it felt good.

1st: Denti :olimar: spinny thing to upsmash to stringshot
3rd: Infinity :metaknight: pls teach me more next time yes?
4(20)th: Dakpo :zerosuitsamus: those game and watch combos ;-;
5th: AeroLink :olimar: to bad we didn't get to play. Fun commentating with ya though. I think we need low tier singles also lol.
7th: Luck :diddy: Comin along way in a short amount of time dude. let's play some more friendlies next time, I feel like I'm better in the diddy match-up than I showed you.
9th: Sorg :olimar: Nice chatting dude, next time lets play some lol. hair mm?
13th: Dizzy :marth: Good job my young padiwan. We should team sometime.
13th: Limbo :metaknight: Didn't have many setups to play ya, but it was fun chatting as always. You goin to whobo? Can the rest of LA that is going maybe give me a lift if you guys pass through here?
17th: Rave :ike: :lucario: Told ya dizzy was good. ;)

7th: Aliami :ness2: let the pk fire get in my head. you're mine next time.
5th: Scotch :falcon: fun dittos dude. 2-0 in friendlies though lol. I'm hella rusty without my wii. didn't even get any footstools :/

D

Deleted member

7th: Aliami :ness2: let the pk fire get in my head. you're mine next time.
Next time I'll L-Cancel and get more Fobbles. Maybe Fobble-Yoyo-Yoyo instead of having to Bat and getting the lag.
Aliami- ur :nessmelee: iz 2 gud. Also, you should play Toadette next time, you'd probably place higher if you had played her. Oh, and heard you had a thing for MikeHaze.
Lolis always win.
Oh, I think I mentioned this but never showed you it. Full thing on Paheal.
http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/3633/1sdg.png
Aliami- never really talked, but get used to noise. Its part of the scene. If its too loud use headphones. (Mike haze clause enacted)
I called Mike Haze since Infinity was standing right behind me screaming vulgar downgrading remarks about my playstyle during a tournament match. I'm fine with noise, except when it's disruptive like that.

Shout Outs I Guess:
1st: Dakpo $48 - Nice Money Match, bro.
2nd: Denti $24 - Now how the **** did I beat you in friendlies and yet you nearly won the tournament...
3rd: Infinity $8 - I got bodied by you. Next time I'll do better. Your constant movement is annoying.
4th: Dizzy - Holy ****s your Luigi scares me.
5th: Scotch - PK FLASH, ANYONE? Good **** for only a day of practice!
7th: Aliami - You suck at this game, it's embarrassing to watch. :dkmelee:
7th: YelloRello - Good **** in doubles. I still don't know how I came back from that 2v1 that first match.
9th: psychoace - GG, Falcon.
9th: lun4 - Work on your follow ups and read my stuff.
9th: boom - Keep working on that Falco dude.
13th: Mike O'hara - 8 Stock'd. Sorry.
13th: [Bloop]| Goten - Wasn't I supposed to fight you?

DFW INVASION!! Worth the four hour drive.

TxB | Ramsaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Ramsaur
7th: Gunner - One grab :( Still, a solid performance from you, so good job. If you hate Pika: Oli, try learning ICs maybe?
This dude isn't ESAM lol! He just needs to work on MK. If I was able to beat Denti one game with my :metaknight: (even if he did SD which means it was a fluke :( ) then Gunner's :metaknight: can too.

17th: Ramsaur - ggs, sorry I knocked you out, but it was no problem spotting you for the tourney. Anytime, but make sure you check yourself before you leave. You may want to have your wallet on you lol. Thank you for paying us back promptly though. Keep on practicing, Mario:MK is free for MK, trust me.
Yeah, you won't get it next time. I'll make sure to play more patient.

17th: Ramsaur :pikachu2: - i may have a little pika experience :3 you've got the fundamentals down just stick with it, only time and practice is gonna help you know. It was cool that you were so happy to meet me finally haha and glad you got to do some commentary. gee gees
Yeah man, we need to hang out sometime. Next time I go to Shreveport we need to like go shoot hoops or something. I go to Gunner's now on like a monthly basis so come over then :)

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
I called Mike Haze since Infinity was standing right behind me screaming vulgar downgrading remarks about my playstyle during a tournament match. I'm fine with noise, except when it's disruptive like that.

Rave:
Oh I see. Then I retract my statement. Ggs good sir.

I hate mobile so if this comes out weird ghats why.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member

you literally cant beat a ZELDA?

AHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAH you really are CRAP at smash.

-Se7en-

Banned via Warnings
I made $12 in singles too :/. Also, please remove Marth from my name. I didn't use him at all in dubs and I only used him in one match in singles. I was virtually all Sonic this tourney :). Shoutouts to all u sexy mofos but special shoutouts to LA for going ham this tourney! Also, shoutouts to dem doubles payouts.​
I hate to share this on this thread but I was goofing with Sonic and learned something interesting but hard to pull off (50% combo and they will be offstage).

Get very close > side b > footstool them directly after you hit with side b
> fast fall nair hit > jab lock > fsmash

-Se7en-

Banned via Warnings
Challonge was a mistake. Def going back to tio pro

However, considering LA had 7 people, and winners bracket is like 6 rounds, so you guys were going to play eachother at some point lol.

I'm not scared of LA if I played 2 people from LA in bracket, lmao, I didn't manipulate this bracket at all. Bracket was pretty solid tbh
If Zelda is hard I'll help you.Always expect a smash and dins fire from long range,after every hit you deliver you should shield (avoid smashes,Nayru's love).Just study the matchup.

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
I hate to share this on this thread but I was goofing with Sonic and learned something interesting but hard to pull off (50% combo and they will be offstage).

Get very close > side b > footstool them directly after you hit with side b
> fast fall nair hit > jab lock > fsmash
Yeah that's an old trick there Se7en. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSFscUGFTfM

Top Bottom