• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whos pissed they didnt get their brawl?

DJ-DIBBS

Smash Apprentice
I was long *** wait, found out that tourney sign up is full, pissed me off, and they told half the line to come back next week for restock :mad:

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
boo hoo, there isn't even a PAL release date yet.

MIRAI87

Smash Journeyman
I was sixth in line :-p

My friend wasn't so lucky. He reserved at FYE like a pro (And by pro, I mean dummy). So now he has to wait for them to get it.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
i pissed off because i pre-ordered mine, i get it wednesday, but a few of my friends just walked in yesterday and got one. what the hell, i preordered in 06 dammit!

but for pal smashers, i suggest freeloader.

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
ME!!!!!!

i have to wait till i get it later today hopefully.
has anyone had any experience with shopping online from gamestop
will it be delivered to my house?!?! or do i have to get it from UPS or sumtin?!?!

MrSilver

BRoomer
BRoomer
You think not having Brawl yet sucks? Try having it but not being able to play it because your Freeloader isn't here yet. I've read the manual, looked at the box and the disk, even tried it on my PAL Wii for the hell of it... So frustrating! Curse you region lock! Curse you to hell!

Attractive Penguin

Smash Apprentice
You know, there's more stores that sell games other than Gamestop/Gamecrazy/crappy local chain. Stop supporting a corporate empire like GameStop, and start supporting a corporate empire like WalMart. Or Best Buy.

Bendu

Smash Journeyman
I walked right into Wal-Mart and bought mine. Basically any place that sells video games will be selling this game. It's not that hard to find.

zerodownhm

Smash Apprentice
I payed my game while everyone else was busy paying attention to the tourny and yelling like idiots when they saw smash balls, they didn't noticed the game was being sold already haha...

TiersAreReal

Smash Apprentice
I called EB Games and asked them if they were still having their midnight release. They said yes. At around 10pm, I begin my 90 minute drive for my preordered copy. I get up there and there's quite a few pissed people in the parking lot. EB Games had a sign on the door saying they were not having the midnight release due to "winter weather." It had snowed two days before and hadn't snowed since then, and the roads had been clear and dry, with no more snow on the way.

I ended up going to Walmart and picking up a copy there at about 12:15. I had to drive up to EB the next day to get my money back on the preorder I paid in full last year. Seriously, **** them.

Cepheus

Smash Cadet
I am really quite suprised that some people can't find one.

Just look around. It is really quite common at big department stores.
My wal-mart had 288 copies.

SirPsychoMantis

Smash Apprentice
ME!!!!!!

i have to wait till i get it later today hopefully.
has anyone had any experience with shopping online from gamestop
will it be delivered to my house?!?! or do i have to get it from UPS or sumtin?!?!
I pretty much always order online from gamestop. If you choose overnight shipping on a preorder they are good about getting it to you on launch day (except this case where it was a weekend). My copy is getting here today.

Aberu

Smash Cadet
You know, there's more stores that sell games other than Gamestop/Gamecrazy/crappy local chain. Stop supporting a corporate empire like GameStop, and start supporting a corporate empire like WalMart. Or Best Buy.
So true. First day The Burning Crusade came out, all the gamestops were out of stock in hours. I walk into Fry's... They had like 200 copies on the shelf, and the supply in the back was like twice that lol.

Top Bottom