• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's in the Oakland / Berkeley area?

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
I'm going up to Berkeley on Thursday, April 5 and staying until the afternoon on Monday cause of my sister's birthday, and of course I want to get some smash in. Who in Nor Cal is in this area? I was gonna see an Oakland game but they're playing the Angels on the road, wtf. I don't want to be bored, so let's smash =)

I play Sheik, though not well, so not sure how much incentive you have to play me :(

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
I'll be in Berkeley at that time, and there may be a gathering at UC Berkeley over that weekend. I'll pass the word on and let you know the situation.

quak

Smash Champion
im in alameda, not far away at all from berkely, and it's connected to oakland somewhat
AIM is DennyPaul if you feel like getting something going

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
a i live close to berkely
DC, you got AIM or MSN?

It'd be better if other people could come to my house, though I won't have my cube. I'll be staying at a friend's house but don't have a car, though I'm planning to bum some rides. It's like a couple of blocks from Berkeley I believe, but not exactly sure.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
ROFL @ me cancelling my ticket now, wow. Sorry about that, crazy **** came up. God, my one opportunity to play NorCal fo reelz =/

petoo0

Smash Ace
I live in Berkely as well neighborhood...I think we played at best of '06 or maybe ucla 2 weeks ago. Also there is going to be a NCB this weekned with nor cal;s best and i was going to go to that.

Top Bottom