• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's going to be your new main if your old main isnt in Brawl?

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Im already going to scratch Mario, and Main Diddy and Olimar, the prophet said Ness would be in, but no, he didnt say playable.

The prophet, or this particular one who was right twice, said Olimar was in, so eat it haters, Im maining him.

SilverBlaze

Smash Apprentice
If I lose Sheik and Marth... *shudders*

I'm going to try new mains out anyway, but characters I'll definitely be looking at are Sonic, Metaknight, and Pit. Snake will get a good shot, too.

MajinNecro69

Smash Ace
My Melee mains were Ganondorf, but he's most likely gonna have a new moveset, and Kirby.

I'm gonna stick with Kirby, but my new mains will most likely be King Dedede, MetaKnight and Ridley (if playable). Kirby will be my third/fourth main.

(Yes, I had three or four mains in Melee. Falco was the third, but he won't have the same moveset, and I wasn't as much a fan of Fox.)

Leviscus

Smash Apprentice
If Sheik is in, I'll be maining her, if not, then I'll either be maining Ness (If he's in, he was my second main) or Lucas. I am also going to mess around with MK and Diddy and if either of them feel good and fit my playstyle I'll main them. Really won't know for sure until I play it :chuckle:

Playat

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Playat
3DS FC
0473-7807-1815
I wanted to main Mewtwo when he gets in brawl but if he is replace by Lucario then I'll main him

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well, technically I can live with Link, since he's very close to Young Link, but it depends on what kind of Young Link gets in. If its the OOT version, sure, especially if maybe FD is his final smash! ^_^ That would make me giddy.

Now, if it were WW Link, I'd have to pass. I'm not a big fan. But Link is good. Dark Link to be exact. ;)

Rampe

Smash Rookie
If Luigi isn`t coming to Brawl, i will main Pit or Link cause they are cool and Link is better is Brawl.
Sonic is also one what I have thinked...
But if Krystal comes to Brawl, I will main her.

Herr Vorragend

Smash Cadet
in 64 my main was captain falcon and in melee ganondorf and peach
but in brawl i think is will use peach

GreatFalco

Smash Apprentice
If Falco isn't in, I would like to main Masked Boy, but if isn't possible **** it. I would look for a Sigurd's costume or Ridley (maybe). For second characters I want to use Ike, Lucas, Link, Samus, Snake, Pit, PT...

20 days for know the roster.

dragonairex

Smash Apprentice
I think I'll main in Sonic if Marth isn't back, or is coming back with different move sets I suppose.
Also I think I'll try out Samus. With the ability of transforming shes much cooler.

mystryman150

Smash Cadet
i will probably use my secondary bowser if captin falcon isn't in, but comon I will be using falcon in long run

shizzlee

Smash Apprentice
Mario is in so I have nothing to worry about. If for some strange reason that Mario wasn't in the game then I would main Sonic. Sonic will be my secondary in Brawl.

Aeramis

Smash Ace
Link is in, Fox is in, Doc probably gone but Mario might play abit like him, Marth who knows, Sheik should be in, Falco I don't care that much if he is or isn't, Samus is in, Peach is in. I also might play Pit, Snake, Sonic, or any character as secondaries. Don't really know till I play the game.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Yoshi, Ice Climbers, and Peach are in the game. Lucas plays a bit like Ness, so I'll use him too. Most of all, the newcomers I want to try out are Diddy Kong, Meta-Knight, and best of all, Snake.

Keige

Smash Journeyman
I'm a Marth/Ness main (weird, I know) and I'll be maining Pit, Lucas and Mario. I'm not worried about whether Marth and Ness are back because I want to try new characters.

Burz

Smash Rookie
If Sheik isn't in, I'll be maining Ike or Dedede, or just playing my other main; Bowser

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
Falcon, Luigi, Marth, and Sheik are likely, but if not, then Pit and *hopefully* Olimar

bobwaffles

Smash Apprentice
I've always mained Link for the past two games, but I also enjoy playing as Samus and Captain Falcon. Either way, I wouldn't main Link right from the start. I would try out all the characters and see which one suited me the best before choosing a main.

M.K

Level 55
I main Samus, but due to the Zero Suit Transformation (which I don't particularly "Like"), I'll either have to practice with ZSS or main a different character.

Thi0s

Smash Apprentice
Link is already in, but if some randomly unfortunate events occured that ended with Link not being in Brawl, I would main Ike. Actually I was planning on maining Ike anyway, with Link as my second

LuLLo

Smash Ace
1st main C.Falcon, 2nd main Bowser, 3d main Snake

These characters I will give a shot too: Sonic, Ike and Kirby

madog32

Smash Rookie
Ive been a Link man since 64. I actually mained Young Link in Melee. I preferred his quickness. I am very interested in Pit as well. Seems like he would fit my style nicely. I'll have to play both Link and Pit to decide which i prefer.

Swordsmen all the way!

Top Bottom