• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's final smash would be the most painful in real life?

BlazeFlipnotes

Smash Cadet
NNID
a
My vote goes to Kirby's Brawl final smash considering you are being burned alive (people state that being burned is the worst pain one can experience).

Raijinken

Smash Master
Kirby's from Brawl would be pretty major, but I think (assuming this is non-lethal and just amounts to pain) Pac Man's. Seriously, you're disassembled and turned into eyeballs for a few moments.

Xzsmmc

Smash Champion
Captain Falcon's. The Blue Falcon's top speed in F-Zero GX is 1034 kmh, or 642 mph. The Blue Falcon also weighs 1380kg, or 2777lbs. That's literally over a ton of metal hitting you at roughly only 100mph slower than the speed of sound. And assuming he's boosting, that's over 1500kmh, reaching about 932mph.

Last edited:

Ryan.

Smash Lord
Link (and Toon Link) I'd say. You are being slashed repeatedly by a sharp sword.

Last edited:

TheUltraDeino

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheUltraDeino
3DS FC
3866-8826-1729
Let's talk about Palutena.
Imagine you getting sucked up by a block hole, you will be spaghettified. That would be one of the most painful deaths ever. If you do somehow survive that, you get a giant laser through your spaghetti body.

Xzsmmc

Smash Champion
Let's talk about Palutena.
Imagine you getting sucked up by a block hole, you will be spaghettified. That would be one of the most painful deaths ever. If you do somehow survive that, you get a giant laser through your spaghetti body.
Mega Man's is the same...but you get hit with five lasers instead. For a pacifist, that's pretty cold.

Last edited:

Tornado_Man

Smash Lord
NNID
FireMegaBuster
Mega Man. You're sucked into a black hole which would rip you apart, then 6 robots with solar-powered laser cannons simultaneously blast you into oblivion. Ouch

LF2K

Floor Diver
Really, almost all of them. Peach's is probably the only one that wouldn't hurt.

Homsar3

Smash Apprentice
Duck Hunt. Little known fact about Duck Hunt is that his laugh is known to cause an insane rage of either suicidal, or homicidal proportions... oh, also 8-bit bullets, cans, ducks, AND THAT F*CKING DOG... No, this isn't serious, if we are being TOTALLY serious here... probably Fox/Falco's... having a tank dropped down on you from above, then either being lifted into oblivion, or shot repeatedly with incredibly hot lasers.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Wario's. BY FAR.

I don't know about you, but when I fat man bites into a clove of garlic, and puts on pajamas, I'm sent into extreme pain.

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
I'd have to say either Lucina/Marth's or Link's final smash. Being struck down by a sword period would be really painful.

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
PK Starstorm, because bias.
And also the fact that some kid psychically pulled down comets from space and sent them hurtling at an ungodly speed into your body.

Ignoth

Smash Cadet
For some of them, you'd die instantly, so not that painful.
Others would cause so much bodily damage, you wouldn't really even register the pain. (Disclaimer: I am shockingly ignorant about biology and pain, but it sounds right to me)

With those two things noted, I agree Kirby's in Brawl would be the most painful - mainly because you'd probably actually survive it.

Last edited:

kataridragon

Smash Ace
I think Mario's would hurt pretty bad and you may survive.

Burns, fireballs slamming into you, it would probably drag you across the ground.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Captain Falcon's, without a doubt. It may look silly seeing the fighters get sent flying by the Blue Falcon, but if this were in real life, there would be almost nothing left of them.

Robin's Final Smash also looks pretty deadly. To be blasted by fire and lightning, while being slashed to bits by a skilled swordsman...

The Puffer

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4485-1171-5786
Rosalina's ONLY if you're trapped in the star at the beggining... or maybe Olimar's... but for me, the bloodiest would be Peach's (or Zelda/Sheik/Dark Pit)

Thegamerguy131

Smash Apprentice
NNID
thegamerguy131
3DS FC
0946-2559-8115
So much violence here. It's hilarious.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Pikachu. It probably wouldn't hurt the most, but that looks pretty painful. Or Giga Bowser. Or Landmaster.

The Puffer

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4485-1171-5786
Or triple finish. Imagine being burnt, drowned and cut ay the same time 0_0.

JetpackX

Smash Apprentice
NNID
JetpackX
3DS FC
0877-2713-1529
Is no one gonna mention Zero Suit Samus? She gets into a ship that shoots lasers at you until you die.
Captain Falcon's would probably be the most painful because
as you are laid down on the ground, falcon jumps into his ship and proceeds to run you over. As you get up, the tip of his vehicle pierces through your skin and launches you straight into the air. As you are in the air, your organs and blood are probably stuck on the tip, so your insides are being torn out of your body while you are alive.
(spoiler because its nasty in there.)

Brickbuild101

Smash Lord
NNID
YouSeemFRAZZLED
Is no one gonna mention Zero Suit Samus? She gets into a ship that shoots lasers at you until you die.
Captain Falcon's would probably be the most painful because
as you are laid down on the ground, falcon jumps into his ship and proceeds to run you over. As you get up, the tip of his vehicle pierces through your skin and launches you straight into the air. As you are in the air, your organs and blood are probably stuck on the tip, so your insides are being torn out of your body while you are alive.
(spoiler because its nasty in there.)
#yuckfabulous

DonkaFjord

Smash Lord
NNID
DonkaFjord
The most relateable one are kirby's and WFT's and both remind me of unpleasant times.

Ryuutakeshi

Smash Lord
Samus and Falcon's both sound horrifying to me, especually Falcon's. I almost got run over by an AMTRAK when I was 15 and the idea of getting hit by something moving ten times faster is... unpleasant.

Samus, however, would be the fact that it doen't appear to instantly disintigrate you, so those are going to be some painful last few seconds.

Last edited:

kamus_aran

Smash Apprentice
Who said Peach's doesn't hurt? It deals damage in the games, so i think it will cause you the pain mentally to fall asleep and before you wake up, you face is already flat by her frying pan :laugh:

Last edited:

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
Olimar let you in the wild being eaten by hundred of bulbors and Crash you with its own Rocket like a freaking bomb missile and explode you in the head.

Megaman take you in another time, you hear "Super Fighting Robot" and shot Five rainbow beams of death so strong that they take you out of the dimension and die before you are out of that realm.

Capt Falco drags you in middle of the street and crash you with own super fast cars. This one really hurts.

Duck Hunt put you in a middle of a shooting field, and every cowboy shot you in the face.

R.O.B. Will turn into a Virtual Boy and Burn you eye becoming blind and then wipe your boydy with is hot laser beam.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Nobody's going to mention Luigi's?

Consider the following: you're being sucked into a vacuum cleaner. The average vacuum cleaner is not that large, and in this case, it's able to fit on Luigi's back; Luigi himself isn't a very large man, so all in all, it's a fairly confined space. Grand, so you're being pulled into a little plastic compartment on a stranger's back. Odd, but probably not fatal.

Now consider the amount of force necessary to suck a fully-gown human being into a cubic area that small. The suction alone would require enough force so that it would literally deconstruct your entire being as it sucks you inside. That means you're going to experience every bone in your body shattering from the sheer overwhelming intensity of inconceivably powerful suction force, grinding your entire skeleton to mangled heaps and eventually reducing it to so much ivory dust; your more exposed organs, such as the eyes and tongue, would more than likely be ripped out by the force of such a phenomenon, not to mention the fact that your entire bloodstream would come spilling out in a matter of seconds from the gaping punctures in your body caused by extreme wind velocity pulling everything out of you. You're also alive while this is happening, so you get to experience the delightful sensations of having your bones broken, your flesh compressed, your organs sucked right out of their sockets and your blood spilling and convulsing alongside the shattered, decrepit remains of your mortal form, which are promptly sucked through a very, very small tube and deposited in the innermost confines of a scientifically-refurbished household cleaning appliance, before being shot back out in what would undoubtedly be a grotesque pile of distended, bloodied flesh and bone fragments.

And Luigi would probably laugh at you, too. Mean meanie.

That or Pac-Man's because, as was already pointed out, your entire existential being is temporarily annihilated and your very essence is reduced to a pair of disembodied, floating eyeballs while your body slowly begins to regenerate itself from whatever oblivious abyss dwells within the eldritch abomination that is Pac-Man, slayer of spirits, eater of worlds.

Kirby's Cook ability is also pretty intense. Remember, kids, fire burns, but boiling water will literally melt the flesh off of your bones while you're still alive.

And honorary mention goes to Donkey Kong's, which would obliterate you from the inside-out with the supersonic pressure of ultra-intense sound waves.

Last edited:
Top Bottom