• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's bummed that you can only customize instant smashes on the c-stick?

Benedetto

Smash Cadet
I don't see why we couldn't get the instant smash option on any button. I guess they were just thinking its pointless with a regular attack button and doing smashes that way. It would just have been easier to not have to worry about charging the attacks, and having a reliable instant smash.

Variable1

Smash Rookie
I agree that the C-stick would be a good way to make shortcuts. However, the only things to assign to it are special attacks.

Sir_Psycho

Smash Apprentice
Using the C-Stick is for little girls.

Using the wiimote and nunchuk, and using the old school Direction+A on the joystick for your smashes is for rough hombres with chest hair.

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
I don't see why we couldn't get the instant smash option on any button. I guess they were just thinking its pointless with a regular attack button and doing smashes that way. It would just have been easier to not have to worry about charging the attacks, and having a reliable instant smash.
Just hold A or Z as you c-stick to charge the smash attack to your choosing...

Eriorguez

Smash Cadet
Using the C-Stick is for little girls.

Using the wiimote and nunchuk, and using the old school Direction+A on the joystick for your smashes is for rough hombres with chest hair.
Do a knee while going backwards, and don't lose your momentum.

Ltork

Smash Cadet
I wanted to make the C-Stick do Tilts.
Dont know about you guys but I am having trouble oing tilts in this game. SO much easier in Melee.

Top Bottom