• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WHOBO 4: USA first MK banned national! Florida>Texas!

8Bitman

Smash Master
I WOULD want to punch Trela, but at the same time I WOULD want to congratulate him for getting away with the money...

Tough Life...

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
You want to know. Seek out the knowledge. Feed your hunger.

:phone:

Shaky

Smash Ace
I just realized I never got to say goodbye to Gnes (who is probably coming back anyway) so...

BYEEEE GNESSSSSSS

Even though I'll probably see you when I go back to Texas.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
No esam, for the dudes that wanted it through PayPal, I gotta buy a PayPal card and then type in a code that wires money to yalls PayPal account. I'm having a hard time finding the cards though.

:phone:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Wat. You don't have to do that. Just send it to the emails and then say it's a gift and we get it without any penalty...unless this is different from SKTAR because that's what Keitaro did.

Xyro77

Wat. You don't have to do that. Just send it to the emails and then say it's a gift and we get it without any penalty...unless this is different from SKTAR because that's what Keitaro did.
ive never done this paypal stuff before tbh, im old fashioned. only ally wanted it paypal. so its only a hassle with one. yalls checks should be arriving like today or tomorrow.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Oh, you already sent them out.

For future reference, you put however much money was in the pot total in YOUR paypal. You click "send money" and you do it by "gift" and just put the number in and it goes to their paypal

Xyro77

For future reference, you put however much money was in the pot total in YOUR paypal. You click "send money" and you do it by "gift" and just put the number in and it goes to their paypal
no no i knew that part. the issue is, the money isnt in an paypal account. its in my regular account and i would have to buy paypal cards(put 500$ or w/e on it) and then transfer that to a players paypal account(say, you or ally).

also, True Blue, here is the first sighting of the WHOBO BEAST at WHOBO 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOkGF0gwAfY

2nd and last confirmed sighting of the WHOBO BEAST at WHOBO 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyUA-iedpJg

at whobo 3 and whobo 4 we did not see her. rumor has it that she lives next to tallman or p4(i cant remember which one)

yoshq

Smash Master

There is a penalty, you don't receive all the money that you're given. Either that or there's a gift fee. Something like that.

True Blue

Smash Lord
Funny videos lmao. The man misty made me think about my Metrocon experience when I saw a dude dressed up as Ashe from Final Fantasy ?? forgot the number lol.

I should have given you my camera so more funny **** could have been recorded lol

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
If another Whobo goes down cash money will be given out lil wayne and baby style that way everyone gets there loot COD Cash On Demand!

Xyro77

pools are on RT's twitter. brackets are on OP.

thanks player 1 for kismet address

Top Bottom