• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WHOBO 3!! 3/18-20/2011!! Livestream: http://brawlstream.vgbootcamp.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

nessrocks08

Smash Rookie
posting in thread....

wont be going to world hobo for sure...too much money...and I'll get my butt kicked...and no one knows me haha..

I'll be going to hobo 28 fersure.:embarrass

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
Bleh, I remember spending $120+ last time. =S

Not so sure about coming again this time around.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Bleh, I remember spending $120+ last time. =S

Not so sure about coming again this time around.
Buy a badge early, only show up for singles(your main event), buy food. ALL of that under 100$.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Strongly considering making this. Will know better in a month or so. Would anyone be able to house me if I were able to?

:D

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Word? Think I might be overdue for a trip to TX

Well, actually, by this time, I'll have gone to MLG Dallas, but no johns. I need to learn of that Southern Hospitality from my Grassroots T.O.s

Xyro77

Strongly considering making this. Will know better in a month or so. Would anyone be able to house me if I were able to?

:D
Word? Think I might be overdue for a trip to TX

Well, actually, by this time, I'll have gone to MLG Dallas, but no johns. I need to learn of that Southern Hospitality from my Grassroots T.O.s
Let me know if you can go or not and we can get housing going.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Pj, if you're going troll, at least make sense.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'm always here Lucas. 5th place last year wasn't bad. Especially with that 2 v 1 I had against atomsk/lee.
I think we got 7th, but yeah.

Haven't you been inactive? We haven't talked in a while, either. I thought you quit or something.

Sanji Himura

Smash Journeyman
Xyro, there is a problem with the hotel site.

The link works, however when I go to get a quote on a room for the weekend, it says that rooms are not available for that date(of the con).

I know that there is nothing that you can do, but can you let the Anime Matsuri or the hotel people know that there is a problem with the hotel site?

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Esca "retired" a while back, but he's been going to HOBOs again.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Xyro, there is a problem with the hotel site.

The link works, however when I go to get a quote on a room for the weekend, it says that rooms are not available for that date(of the con).

I know that there is nothing that you can do, but can you let the Anime Matsuri or the hotel people know that there is a problem with the hotel site?
This happens every year for that convention. What they do is book all the hotel rooms. You have to tell them somewhere that you are getting a room for Anime Matsuri for it to work.
Plus, doing that gets you the con rate, which is generally cheaper than rooms at that hotel regularly.

Esca

Smash Champion
Dude i'm coming back. I've been practicing so much since last HOBO.

On subject: IM SO HYPED FOR THIS ALREADY.

Xyro77

aight man

well I've been ****** in both singles and teams lately and want to do well at this

if you can prove to me you're ready for top 5 in teams then I will gladly team with you
Watch what he does at hobo 28(this weekend) it should be enough to prove what you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom