• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who would win APEX 20XX?

LovinMitts

Smash Journeyman
20XX:
The year when something becomes completely optimized due to being so far into the future.
In the year 20XX everyone plays fox. The Melee players of the future convene in holo-New Jersey to decide the ultimate Smash champion at APEX 20XX. Will it be the immortal Mecha-M2K, Mango Jr., or PewPewU who is just turning 21?
-Urban Dictionary
This obviously isn't meant to be something serious, but if you don't mind, make a prediction, as if you'll be alive to even see if it ever comes true. :p

The_Burn

Smash Rookie
Well Mango Jr.s strong performance at Super Sweet XX makes him an obvious favorite, though Mecha-M2K came pretty close to beating him at Kings of holo-Cali, so really it's a toss up between them since PewPewU has been on tilt every since that legendary game between him and CyborgBox where the clutch rest ended it all. If I had to bet all my money would be on Jr.

LovinMitts

Smash Journeyman
I dunno, we'll probably have to wait till PewPewU hits puberty to see his true potential.

Last edited:

Jugoken

Smash Cadet
TAS LEFFEN (Darth Fox) vs Mango Jr. (Baby Falco) !!!!

.....INTERRUPTED BY FALCOMASTER9000@!!!!

Last edited:

Massive

Smash Champion
None of the above. They will all be defeated by an AI smash player (smashb0t), who will be banned from entering the next year for not having thumbs (or a physical body).

The creator of the smash bot will then build mechanical thumbs and reenter smashb0t, who will be banned again for not being at least 40% human.

Smashb0t will then begin to incorporate biological components into itself until it is human enough to play smash, by this time it is 30XX and the only other living person who still wants to play competitive smash is mecha2king, whom smashb0t again beats handily.

Mecha2king goes onto /r/20XXbros the next day to john that his output port was receiving interference from smashb0t's thumb servos and that the gamecube emulation was directing frame data to his visual cortex at 16.68 ms instead of the community approved output rate of 16.67ms.

Starmada and PP-reconstituted-into-a-gorilla-body-MD both troll him using sock-puppet accounts.

Last edited:

JustYuck

Big Tipper
Not completely on topic but I always thought it would be cool if like a kirby player completely changed the game. Like learned that if you SHFFL kirbys bair just right you can put out hella knock back or something. Thats just an example but it would be crazy to see.

AirFair

Marth tho
Actually I would win. Asumming it's 20XX I just have to use my godly RPS skills to **** everyone over and get 1st port. Everyone is already TAS so I win lol.

AirFair

Marth tho
But you have to use the premise remember lol? lemme quote.
The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

I'm amazing at RPS so I will win lol

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
None of the above. They will all be defeated by an AI smash player (smashb0t), who will be banned from entering the next year for not having thumbs (or a physical body).

The creator of the smash bot will then build mechanical thumbs and reenter smashb0t, who will be banned again for not being at least 40% human.

Smashb0t will then begin to incorporate biological components into itself until it is human enough to play smash, by this time it is 30XX and the only other living person who still wants to play competitive smash is mecha2king, whom smashb0t again beats handily.

Mecha2king goes onto /r/20XXbros the next day to john that his output port was receiving interference from smashb0t's thumb servos and that the gamecube emulation was directing frame data to his visual cortex at 16.68 ms instead of the community approved output rate of 16.67ms.

Starmada and PP-reconstituted-into-a-gorilla-body-MD both troll him using sock-puppet accounts.
This was a good read, thanks.

Top Bottom