• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who would be taking over for the next Smash?

Oldskool

Smash Journeyman
I hope they would be like Sakurai, only they wish to expand playable franchises instead filling up already established franchises with fan-favorites.

Arteen

Smash Lord
I hope they would be like Sakurai, only they wish to expand playable franchises instead filling up already established franchises with fan-favorites.
So you mean to say that you hope it's not someone like Sakurai?

Heflito

Smash Cadet
I bet even though he said this was his last, if nintendo started production on another smash and asked him to work on it he wouldn't be able to stay away.

MFZ95

Smash Journeyman
Smash Bros. 4?heh good luck waiting for it in 7 years just like Brawl was 7 years after Melee came out.This game will be the MAN!

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Hopefully somebody that will listen to the fan's wants.

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
Smash Bros. 4?heh good luck waiting for it in 7 years just like Brawl was 7 years after Melee came out.This game will be the MAN!
In seven years I hope to have climbed the ladder enough to work on a project this big, If I end up at Nintendo or Sora or HAL or whatever, I hope to be able to work on the next SSB in some way.

Yigguth

Smash Journeyman
It's funny how some people haven't even played brawl and yet they are already fantasizing about a sequel because their favorite characters didn't make it onto the roster

Libomasus

Smash Journeyman
Considering Game Arts pitched in just for laughs, I wouldn't be surprised if they outsourced it again. Miyamoto might watch over it, but the more time to oversee the plethora of other launch titles that are sure to release would most likely be Nintendo's top priority.

It will be done by Treasure, so its going to be awesome. If your doubting me, look up Guardian Heroes.

Norm

Smash Lord
NNID
Sheldon86
We dont know yet but hopefully nintendo will get some one good to do it who would try to apppeal to the fans and make sensible decisions

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
You mean somebody who will listen to NA/EU desires, of course? The Japanese got what they wanted.
If I meet my goal and work on the next SSB, I'll be sure to try and push some of the NA/EU ideas that I see on these forums.

If I head it, which is my ultimate fantasy but beyond extremely unlikely at this point, I'd be sure to listen every night to the ideas posted and requested.

Top Bottom