• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who wants Sheik to be in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmashBrawler950

Smash Rookie
I think itwould be great if Sheik was in, because he is much better than Zelda.

Vote for if you want him in or vote no if you dont :psycho:

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Hey, look what I found!

Oh, and Sheik's a she, as she's still Zelda, but in a (magical) disguise.
We have no idea what sex Sheik is. The Triforce of Wisdom could've altered Zelda's gender. Sheik's pretty much an "it" case. We have no idea , and no definitive in-game proof to determine what sex Sheik is.

Also, I vote no.
I'd prefer Zelda not be over-shadowed this time around.

Yosher

Smash Ace
NNID
Yosher
We have no idea what sex Sheik is. The Triforce of Wisdom could've altered Zelda's gender. Sheik's pretty much an "it" case. We have no idea , and no definitive in-game proof to determine what sex Sheik is.
You saw Sheik transforming back into Zelda at the end of Ocarina of Time. What more proof do you need? And don't start with Triforce gender changing, I really don't believe that actually gets her something down there if you know what I mean.

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
You saw Sheik transforming back into Zelda at the end of Ocarina of Time. What more proof do you need? And don't start with Triforce gender changing, I really don't believe that actually gets her something down there if you know what I mean.
Yes, I quite clearly saw Sheik transforming into Zelda, and the Triforce of wisdom resonating.

Sheik had tanned skin, Zelda is fare(?)skinned. The triforce of wisdom changed her skin colour, I don't think it's far-fetched to think it could've changed her gender.
After all, It was a disguise to escape Ganondorf. What's better than disguising yourself as the opposite gender?

Iris

Smash Ace
What's better than disguising yourself as the opposite gender?
Disguising yourself as a dog or a table? I'm pretty sure Zelda was disguising herself as a man, but not by giving herself junk, simply by concealing female qualities.

Anyways, I don't really think she should return. My biggest concern is playing Zelda's magic-based fighting style to its full potential. No transformations please.

Seeing Impa in as a separate character with Sheik's moveset would be neat. Saves the moveset and makes Brawl a little less TP dependent.

Yosher

Smash Ace
NNID
Yosher
Yes, I quite clearly saw Sheik transforming into Zelda, and the Triforce of wisdom resonating.

Sheik had tanned skin, Zelda is light skinned. The triforce of wisdom changed her skin colour, I don't think it's far-fetched to think it could've changed her gender.
After all, It was a disguise to escape Ganondorf. What's better than disguising yourself as the opposite gender?
Maybe it's me, but skin color change sounds easier to do with magic than transforming into the opposite gender. I think it's both possible, but I just don't think Zelda really does this. Plus her voice still sounds real feminine to me, but with a bit of a male tone made to it, as if a girl trying to do a man's voice, you know.

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Maybe it's me, but skin color change sounds easier to do with magic than transforming into the opposite gender. I think it's both possible, but I just don't think Zelda really does this. Plus her voice still sounds real feminine to me, but with a bit of a male tone made to it, as if a girl trying to do a man's voice, you know.
Yeah, I'm not saying he/she/it is definitely male, just that we're not too sure what he/she/it is xD

I do agree that his/her/its voice does sound like a female attempting to imitate a male's voice though.

Yosher

Smash Ace
NNID
Yosher
Yeah, I'm not saying he/she/it is definitely male, just that we're not too sure what he/she/it is xD

I do agree that his/her/its voice does sound like a female attempting to imitate a male's voice though.
I just think of it this way; if she can make her body male, surely she can also make her voice male. That's not the case, so in my eyes (and ears), she's still female as Sheik. I know I can't prove it though, but that's the best I can do. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom