• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

who should I vote for?

Pikminbrawler

Smash Rookie
Hello player. I was just wondering and need some help choosing a Character for a dlc to vote for.. any suggestion?

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
That depends on whom you'd like to see.

I'd suggest browsing the forum for a bit, check out different support threads, talk to others and see what strikes your fancy. Above all else, though, go with what you want to see. No point letting somebody else decide for you if there's a character you would actually like to see.

vote for who YOU want. this isnt soviet Russia. If you want to see someone playable vote for them. simple as that. I guess you could look for inspiration but the forum is missing many characters especially if you dont get past page 2 as we're mising "deconfirmed" characters like assist trophies so you're results wont be perfect.

but if no one resonates you vote for Ridley, Viridi, or Wonder Red who are all pretty cool and have moveset potential

SmilingMad

Smash Lord
Above all else, though, go with what you want to see. No point letting somebody else decide for you if there's a character you would actually like to see.
Pssh. Hey. I'll give you 20 bucks if you vote for the big fat crocodile.

Are there any franchises that you particularly like, maybe? You could choose one of those.

Marrow

Speak softly and carry a Thick Club
3DS FC
1993-9950-1450
Vote for who you like, and remember you have multiple votes. If you think there's someone you wanna see in Smash, vote for them! As long as they have a faint inkling (no persuasion intended) of a chance to get in, give em a vote! But i mean if you wanna vote for Mona feel free lol

darkcat1

Smash Cadet
NNID
jmdavies1
3DS FC
0731-5847-1876
Pick who you want but as for me I voted fro Mike Jones from StarTropics(nes)...kinda my obsession...

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I'm not going to say vote for Midna....but you should totally vote for Midna....

But in the end it is completely up to you...

so long as you vote for Midna....XP

chuckthesmashlover

Smash Journeyman
You can vote for whoever you want to, but to be in the game, the character has to have at least one game on a Nintendo console, so Steve from Minecraft or someone like that has no chance. Keep that in mind when you vote.

Top Bottom