• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who should be the super secret unlockable character?

Majora Zach

Smash Cadet
The difference between G/W being in Melee and the new to be 'super secret' character is that the Smash franchise was not NEARLY as big as it is now (or, rather, the producers didn't see it as so).
You know what, that statement really changed my view.

MALLOW.

He can use elemental attacks and whack people with a Bludgeoner.

Think about it, the ultimate, super secret character. People expect Geno, but get Mallow instead.

Genius.

dragoonv86

Smash Apprentice
I think it should be another third party character. if solid snake gets a chance, bring in more than one TPC.
there! thank you!..I still say it should be banjo-kazooie. even if they didn't think it would have been as popular as it is now that still doesn't mean that the secret character will be by popularity. sonic is now in the ssbb but not by popularity but beacuase they believe it'd be a good idea to put him in. and yes ppl you have heard me sonic is gonna be in ssbb

walrusmen

Smash Rookie
Well you considering snake is in this it could be enyone i hope sonic or somthing like that

na what i realy want is guybrush threepwood from monkey pirate island series i probobly am just a dreamer

walrusmen

Smash Rookie
Heres another thought PAC MAN there is going to be a special item that releases a special attack uniqe for each caractar well what if that item worked like a super pac dot he turns blue, speed up and the 1st caractar he touches he eats and blasts them whatever way he was facing he will spit them that way just a sugestion

Nebuor316

Smash Rookie
The left paddle from original pong!!
haha as tha final boss

if marth dnt make it lets get kalas frm baten kaitos, or how bout sum banjo kazooie although i dnt think he's gud enough as tha ssc but omg sonic, n megaman as a combination of samus n kirby

Lord Pancho

Smash Rookie
How about mega man and sonic at the same time. That would be tight you know!!!

Actually i could name like maby like 10 good people to use,but thanks to microsoft rareware and other good developers where bought out,it's not there fault tho other people besides microsoft take good developers to. So ya thats why nintendo uses stuff like snake.ETc.

Sensai

Smash Master
Just a BTW, there's a nasty little rumor going around that M$ might be buying out Capcom, too.

And if that happens, not only will Banjo-Kazooie be impossible, but so will Megaman characters/Resident Evil characters/Phoenix Wright characters.

Lord Pancho

Smash Rookie
Just a BTW, there's a nasty little rumor going around that M$ might be buying out Capcom, too.

And if that happens, not only will Banjo-Kazooie be impossible, but so will Megaman characters/Resident Evil characters/Phoenix Wright characters.
noooooooooooooo it can't be i hope not **** you mac i hate your os why can't we live with out m$ nooo fine now im not getting windows vista =D naaaa i realy don't care. I play pc so im saveing up for a good comp so im only playing my game cube untill i cant 600$

Bolshoi

Smash Journeyman

I wouldn't call them impossible....just highly unlikely.

If Microsoft and Rare both say Nintendo can use Banjo-Kazooie, then there's nothing stopping them from using the duo. Though the actual chances of them saying yes are debatable.

spjd

Smash Apprentice
Maybe the last character should be that guy from those brain-training games for the DS. (I've forgotton their names.)

KidHellion

Smash Apprentice
Not sure if anybody suggested them or not, but personally I'd have the final character be either Sonic (because fans would flip out with sheer joy/rage upon unlocking him) or Tom Nook (because he'd make no sense whatsoever and he'd be as random as Game & Watch).

Sensai

Smash Master
Tom Nook would definitely be WTF. I will give you that.

He could attempt to sell you weird stuff with his weird accent.

Croco

Smash Lord
I wouldn't call them impossible....just highly unlikely.

If Microsoft and Rare both say Nintendo can use Banjo-Kazooie, then there's nothing stopping them from using the duo. Though the actual chances of them saying yes are debatable.
Regarding the whole Microsoft/Rare topic..
Microsoft would get some money if they allow Conker, Banjo-Kazooie, or even Johanna Dark into Brawl.
Honestly I do not care if ANY get in.. but if they do I would be all for it. I really do not think any of them should be the super secret unlockable.

To Microsoft.. it would almost be like profit.
If Nintendo is willing to ask Microsoft.. and then pay for the characters to be used in Brawl, then there is some of a chance of it happening.

All the characters where on a Nintendo counsel or handheld at some point in Nintendo's history..
Microsoft could even get money if any Rare owned character games are sold on the virtual counsel on the wii.

OH AND SOMETHING EVEN BETTER..
"Banjo-Pilot" was released in 2005.. Rare was bought by Microsoft in 2003.
Hmm..

Sensai

Smash Master
It's no secret that M$ likes Nintendo much more then Sony. That, however, has changed recently, as M$ now sees (or at least, says they see) Nintendo as bigger competition then Sony.

Depending on how the console wars boil down depends a lot on who might be making an appearance in Brawl. If M$ is leagues ahead of Nintendo, and anywhere close to Sony (be it better off or worse off), by the time Brawl is being tiddied up, then you could expect some support for the competition, especially if it means putting a quick buck in M$'s greedy hands.

However, if Nintendo's beating the snot outta the 360, then you shouldn't expect much of anything.

dragoonv86

Smash Apprentice
Not sure if anybody suggested them or not, but personally I'd have the final character be either Sonic (because fans would flip out with sheer joy/rage upon unlocking him) or Tom Nook (because he'd make no sense whatsoever and he'd be as random as Game & Watch).
wish ppl would read some post i put up :ohwell: but sonic, wether ppl know it or not, has been confirmed the he WILL be added to the ssbb.

Kalas_Raven

Smash Rookie
As much as I would love to say Kalas I know he wouldn't be the super secret character... Though I can't really think of anyone else I would like in the game. I'll just say Kalas for now. ^_^

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
it would have to be a retro character or like someone said earlier....Tom Nook(I really want him in...and I dont care if he's in the background of Smashville)

Takamaru
Sukapon
Bubbles
Balloon Fighter
Little Mac
Eggplant Wizard
Hakkun
Lip
Laughing Dog
DeMille
Stafy
Toad
9-Volt(not retro but his moves will be...sort of...Nintendo fanboys playing as a Nintendo fanboy FTW)
Geno

third part ppl would obviously be Sonic or Megaman but since Geno is Sony's property now...I think they might want to try to get him into the limited 3rd party spot...but w/e....Simon Belmont and Bomberman would be cool too...

susu_atari

Smash Ace
The super secret character's gunna be R.Kelly.

Also, we've *already* established that Tom Nook isn't playable. We've seen him in the background of Smashville. Pay attention.

CronoMaster

Smash Apprentice
Remember when u first played smash?? u knew luigi, u knew jigglypuff (or at least knew he was a pokemon) u knew falcon, or at least that he was a zero racer, but honestly, when we saw ness, MOST of us were like "WHO the hell is that?????"

In melee i guess we made the same question with marth, but for the last character, they went even farer, they didnt want us to just say "whos that", and they surely accomplished it, because, really, when u saw mr. game and watch for the very first time, i bet everyone tought "WHAT the hell is that???????"

So, im pretty sure that no one here has even the slightest idea of who the last character is. at least im sure it wont be sonic, geno, tom nook, etc has most of u suggest, they are popular and expected, so that wont happen, but not even the less likely suggested characters have a chance i guess. They wanna give us the same impression as the last 2 games so when u unlock him/her u wont be like "what? really? i didnt see that one coming" but more like "WHAT ON THE HOLY F*CK!!!!!!!!!!???????????????"

Noshiee

Smash Ace
if the secret character is going to be a "OMG!!! HIM/HER!!!?"...I guess is going to be the Mii.
if is going to be a "WHO IN THE @#$& IS THAT!!!!?...I just dont know

dark_templar_99

Smash Cadet
I think sonic will be the last unlockable. But he's also a 3rd party, so there is a chance of him not being last. I'm guessing it will be a 1st party character. Someone no one is expecting, but will be awesome.

Top Bottom