• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who likes luigis mansion :D

DK2

Smash Apprentice
I like Luigi Mansion and like the music. It made feel like to play Luigi Mansion all over again.

.Marik

is a social misfit
I LOVE Luigi's Mansion. The music, combined with the stage layout, which I love, makes this stage spectacular, and a real treat to play on. x]

FifthRise

Smash Cadet
i think the mansion regenerates too fast once you get it all broken, but apart form that...
i like it, especially for teams, or three-or-four-for-alls. i like the luigi's mansion theme song too.

SONiiC_64

Smash Cadet
:p:chuckle:I love the Music, and i overall like the level, the walls do get irritating, but thats why they aren't indestructible, haha, I love the Luigi Mansion song, it is awesome, reminds me of the old Croc games from PS1 and the Medieval games too. :chuckle:

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Luigis mansion is the stage i practice on the most. with peach, i abuse this stage like nobodys business. but with wolf i feel limited here

Commander Blizzard

Smash Apprentice
I like Luigi's mansion, but the walls annoy me for some reason. The music for Luigi's Mansion is pretty good as well as the details. But besides that, it isnt "that" great.
Just your average stage.

ndubya

Smash Rookie
i think it's a pretty good stage, really good music and graphics. The walls annoy me a little but it's still a good stage.

SonicX580

Smash Lord
I like the stage because of the music: luigi's mansion theme and I used to have game brings it back memories.

Zero.K.Noble

Smash Rookie
I like it, but most of the time when I'm playing 1v1 with my friend, we destroy the top parts and then go on from there, considering the fact that nothing regenerates until everything is broken, it's a good way to brawl on the stage...in a competitive match.

M@v

Subarashii!
As a fox main, I wished this house would come crashing down. The Fact that Mk is even more broken here doesn't help either.

wangston

Smash Lord
Tech and live for ever. It's a fun stage, not enough people counter pick it so I don't play it often enough.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
It's only good when it's reduced to just flatness...or when no one is "in" the house.

paulleh

Smash Apprentice
i like the stage design and the music and how you can break the house and ghosts flyout... but i honestly despise the gameplay of that stage.. well not despise.. but.. dislike it greatly.

Top Bottom