• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - EVO 2013 (Breast Cancer Research Drive) Who just dropped 4k????!

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
to all the skullgirls ******s around there reading this

this isn't even my final form
Omg, get ready. That reference made me soooo hype. #PerfectSalsa.

Still the call out was sweet but after people cried over the **** talk tweet gotta keep dat rivalrous respect.
:phone:

MajorMoses

Smash Journeyman
OMG Please tell me he has more money to give. Also, please let that one engineering friend of Ethereal's make a similar donation.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
to all the skullgirls ******s around there reading this

this isn't even my final form
dude, i'm pretty sure i speak for the entire community when i say that i thank you and appreciate you from the very depths of my heart.

if we wanted to send you something to show our gratitude, how would we be able to do that? would you mind sharing your mailing address or facebook page so we can reach you?

ec0

Smash Rookie
I almost never post but... Mr.Salsa... i am almost crying... why?...
PD: If it happens, after this evo, when someone says ssbm we will say... SALSA!!!

:phone:

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
dude, i'm pretty sure i speak for the entire community when i say that i thank you and appreciate you from the very depths of my heart.

if we wanted to send you something to show our gratitude, how would we be able to do that? would you mind sharing your mailing address or facebook page so we can reach you?
Quoted for truth.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
Salsa is

THEPEOPLESCHAMP
THEPEOPLESCHAMP
THEPEOPLESCHAMP
THEPEOPLESCHAMP
THEPEOPLESCHAMP

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
somebody take a screencap of Salsa's post and post that **** on tumblr for the Tumblr/Skullgirls fandom to see LMAO

Top Bottom