• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is your favorite character (or who will you main?)

Who is your favorite character so far (or who will you main?)

• Mario

Votes: 69 2.0%
  • Luigi

Votes: 85 2.4%
  • Peach

Votes: 57 1.6%
  • Bowser

Votes: 34 1.0%
  • Donkey Kong

Votes: 20 0.6%
  • Diddy Kong

Votes: 98 2.8%
  • Yoshi

Votes: 49 1.4%
  • Wario

Votes: 61 1.7%
  • Link

Votes: 111 3.1%
  • Zelda/Sheik

Votes: 85 2.4%
  • Ganondorf

Votes: 36 1.0%
  • "Toon" Link

Votes: 124 3.5%
  • Samus/Zero Suit Samus

Votes: 117 3.3%
  • Pit

Votes: 214 6.1%
  • Ice Climbers

Votes: 29 0.8%
  • R.O.B. (Robotic Operating Buddy)

Votes: 79 2.2%
  • Kirby

Votes: 78 2.2%
  • Metaknight

Votes: 161 4.6%
  • King Dedede

Votes: 119 3.4%
  • Pikmin & Olimar

Votes: 174 4.9%
  • Fox

Votes: 75 2.1%
  • Falco

Votes: 96 2.7%
  • Wolf

Votes: 173 4.9%
  • Captain Falcon

Votes: 61 1.7%
  • Pikachu

Votes: 60 1.7%
  • Pokemon Trainer

Votes: 137 3.9%
  • Lucario

Votes: 158 4.5%
  • Jigglypuff

Votes: 42 1.2%
  • Marth

Votes: 169 4.8%
  • Ike

Votes: 216 6.1%
  • Ness

Votes: 56 1.6%
  • Lucas

Votes: 110 3.1%
  • Game & Watch

Votes: 48 1.4%
  • Snake

Votes: 125 3.5%
  • Sonic

Votes: 207 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Subach

Smash Apprentice
I find it odd that you decided to lump the true Metroid fans and ZSS players into one choice.

Anyway, I'm sticking with Samus. Even if Samus is the absolute worse character, I still won't stand for this blatant selling of my favorite Nintendo character's sex appeal.

Wiseguy

Smash Champion
I find it odd that you decided to lump the true Metroid fans and ZSS players into one choice.

Anyway, I'm sticking with Samus. Even if Samus is the absolute worse character, I still won't stand for this blatant selling of my favorite Nintendo character's sex appeal.
Firstly, 35 options is the maximum number for a poll. (Oddly enough.)

Secondly, "selling" Samus' sex appeal is nothing new. (The original Metroid did have the option of playing the entire game in a bikini after all...) And compared to the female characters in, say, Soul Calibur I would argue ZSS is pretty tame.

smallwolf24

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0834-2422-8954
Wolf hands down I always wanted to fight more unpredictable h2h wise than a straight forward fighter like Fox

David Mathis

Smash Cadet
im not sure... thats a tough one, as much as the characters change between versions of the game, it all depends on who feels the best.

originally im always fox. because i like being fast, and attack weakly but more often, rather slow and strong. you cant hit what you cant catch.

so. either fox or sonic will do me good.

but im willing to try all of them until i decide lol.

4 DAYS!!!!

BudDudandSlash

Smash Apprentice
Looking at the results, I really wish I had voted for Donkey Kong. My vote went towards Pikmin & Olimar, but Donkey is tied right up there.

ElefantRider

Smash Rookie
I'm not really sure at this point, but im liking how lucario looks. I was really hoping for geno, lol, but that obviously didnt happen. I mained ness in melee, but i decided i want to change characters in brawl and lucario is looking pretty solid right now.

Darth Wedel

Smash Apprentice
Pokemon Trainer-sama by seventeen trillion light years.

Wario's probably second for me, then Olimar..if i mentioned anyone else i'd have to list half the roster. A lot of them, like Ike and Lucas and Lucario are pretty meaningless to me.

Zeldar2992

Smash Rookie
Pish! You guys all are nuts...I'm most likely maining (in order) Peach, Zelda/Sheik Jigglypuff ZS Samus (cause girls are awesome) Lucario, Pokemon trainer and maybe i'll give Meta Knight a shot. Oh yeah, and then Link...and then Mario....then Sonic... and then it'll depend on who i play more, and who i'm comfortable fighting with. Right now, though, I just want Brawl. :) Oh crap! I forgot Pit! Sorry buddy.:dizzy::p:chuckle:

Unsmarty

Smash Rookie
Well if this were Melee I'd have to stick with Marth and CF.......

But 3 chars I REALLY want to try....
Metaknight
Snake
Ike:)

Raustblackdragon

Smash Apprentice
Pit. Without a doubt, best recovery in the game, awesome moves, a laser bow, 2 reflecting specials, and the ONLY gliding character that can wall jump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom