• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is your favorite character (or who will you main?)

Who is your favorite character so far (or who will you main?)

• Mario

Votes: 69 2.0%
  • Luigi

Votes: 85 2.4%
  • Peach

Votes: 57 1.6%
  • Bowser

Votes: 34 1.0%
  • Donkey Kong

Votes: 20 0.6%
  • Diddy Kong

Votes: 98 2.8%
  • Yoshi

Votes: 49 1.4%
  • Wario

Votes: 61 1.7%
  • Link

Votes: 111 3.1%
  • Zelda/Sheik

Votes: 85 2.4%
  • Ganondorf

Votes: 36 1.0%
  • "Toon" Link

Votes: 124 3.5%
  • Samus/Zero Suit Samus

Votes: 117 3.3%
  • Pit

Votes: 214 6.1%
  • Ice Climbers

Votes: 29 0.8%
  • R.O.B. (Robotic Operating Buddy)

Votes: 79 2.2%
  • Kirby

Votes: 78 2.2%
  • Metaknight

Votes: 161 4.6%
  • King Dedede

Votes: 119 3.4%
  • Pikmin & Olimar

Votes: 174 4.9%
  • Fox

Votes: 75 2.1%
  • Falco

Votes: 96 2.7%
  • Wolf

Votes: 173 4.9%
  • Captain Falcon

Votes: 61 1.7%
  • Pikachu

Votes: 60 1.7%
  • Pokemon Trainer

Votes: 137 3.9%
  • Lucario

Votes: 158 4.5%
  • Jigglypuff

Votes: 42 1.2%
  • Marth

Votes: 169 4.8%
  • Ike

Votes: 216 6.1%
  • Ness

Votes: 56 1.6%
  • Lucas

Votes: 110 3.1%
  • Game & Watch

Votes: 48 1.4%
  • Snake

Votes: 125 3.5%
  • Sonic

Votes: 207 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuPeR SiK BrO

Smash Cadet
then if wolf is not so slow i will main him but if he not as fast as fox i will have to think about it

hey sugarpoultry did u make that avater or did u get it of google or did u make. if u maded it do u think u could make me a fox or wolf one

SuPeR SiK BrO

Smash Cadet
hes not well in melee they were like clones like ganon and capt. falcon and falco and fox hes not a clone is he better that fox and falco? or worst

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
then if wolf is not so slow i will main him but if he not as fast as fox i will have to think about it

hey sugarpoultry did u make that avater or did u get it of google or did u make. if u maded it do u think u could make me a fox or wolf one
I took a snap shot from Brawl the other day and I shrunk it. Its the same one in my sig of course.

I suppose, I just asked mods in the back room if they could change it for me. But for regular members you have to have premium to have custom sigs.

Patinator: Thanks :) Also, whats this star wolf clan you got? :D Can I see?

Patinator

Smash Champion
hes not well in melee they were like clones like ganon and capt. falcon and falco and fox hes not a clone is he better that fox and falco? or worst
...Wha? Okay, give me a minute...

...Okay, I get it now! I'll go ahead and say, there are no pure clones in Brawl as far as I know. Not even Toon Link. Falco's changed a lot, Ganondorf is hardly a carbon copy of Falcon, and Toon Link... I don't know much about him.

Anyway, the only thing Wolf has that's similar to Fox/Falco are his B moves and Final Smash. Even then, his Up-B is completely different... And his Side B sends him up a bit... And his Blaster has more damage and knockback than birdbrain... And his Shine is... Well, a bit like Fox's. *pant*

Patinator: Thanks :) Also, whats this star wolf clan you got? :D Can I see?
Your quite welcome. Hmm. I'll give you a link to the Star Wolf Squadron's true base in a PM.

Hellbeing

Smash Journeyman
Ike, olimar, and lucario

edit: i have something on other people, i supported ike through the Ike is slow and is gonna suck age. :) pwnd
Don't believe me? Check all my posts :)

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Marth has almost all the same moves. His charge move has the same damage it just looks different. I didn't play him much, Buzz tried him though.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah it is. And Pit is perfect for it too. ;) I really think all the character stages are tailored perfectly for their own character. Better than in Melee.

SaviorLink1985

Smash Cadet
Im an avid Sonic fan til I die. Sonic will always be my favorite character regardless but, in Brawl it may come down to who Im most comfortable with and that would be Link. I love his play style. His moves seem to be tailer made to my likings lol. I just hope the range of his projectiles haven't shortened. That would suck major eggs.

blzr_blazer

Smash Cadet
probably bc he seens nothing lik link and looks hard to manuver bc hes so fast and sugarpultry do u wanna exchange wii codes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom