• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WHO IS THE NEXT SMASH Wii U/3DS DLC CHARACTER? FIND OUT NOW...

BlueZard

Smash Journeyman
NNID
tangerine1234
Professor Layton.

*Shrug* OK then. XD

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Urkel's Shirt

I don't even...

Freduardo

Smash Champion
I got King Boo, alright, a boss of a Nintendo IP, could be fun, but spin again, why not.

Homer Simpson? ....I want to hate this, but the kid in me who remembers how many hours he, his brothers, and cousins spent playing the old Simpsons arcade (why do more beat-em-ups not have team up attacks like that?), Bart Vs. the Space Mutants, and Krusty's Super Fun House.... I actually wouldn't hate this. I wouldn't like it, but I wouldn't hate it.

Urkel? No. Just no. Just no. This is wrong.

Isaac. And I'm stopping here. This works. This should happen.

Freduardo

Smash Champion
i got Urkle i never heard of this thing
In the 1990s there was a sitcom called Family Matters. Like Fresh Prince of Bel-Air and the Jeffersons before it, it's legacy is maintained as it portrayed an african-american family of suburban wealth (not as rich as either of those two, this was a blue collar family where the dad was a cop). On this sitcom there was an annoying nerdy neighbor named Stephen Urkel (pronounced "Steven" when he's nerdy, pronounced "Steffon" when he's suave because he invented a machine that jekyll and hydes him only with nerd and suave guy, this show jumped the shark brilliantly). Urkel was known for 90s catch phrases like "Did I do that" "No sweat my pet" "I don't have to take this, I'm going home" (last one generally used as a response to someone saying "Steve, go home"). Urkel's actor, Jaleel White, would go on to be the voice most people would identify with Sonic the Hedgehog in 90s animation all the way up to Sonic Underground.

PreedReve

Smash Journeyman
1. Conker
2. Sora
3. Toejam & Earl
4. Kermit the Frog (I support this)
5. Ivysaur (I also support this)
6. Ninten
7. Crash Bandicoot
8. Peter Griffin
9. Maxwell
10. Black Mage

D

Deleted member

I got Freddy Fazbear as well.....
.....and Gabe Newell..........and AVGN (who i actually have a Mii fighter based on him)......and some guy called Lark....

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom
Rotom Lawnmower
Homer Simpson
Henry Fleming
Lloyd Irving
Ms. Pac Man

Wow the Ballot had some weird frontrunnerz guyz.

BlueZard

Smash Journeyman
NNID
tangerine1234
Decided to try it a few more times.

>Goku
>Finn and Jake
>Homer Simpson

Wow. Just wow. XD

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I got eShop Bag twice in a row.

BlueZard

Smash Journeyman
NNID
tangerine1234
Man, this is pretty fun. I just can't stop! This time, I got "Tamagon", but... I have no idea who/what that is. Does anybody know?

BlueZard

Smash Journeyman
NNID
tangerine1234
@ Geno Boost Geno Boost Ah, yeah, that sounds about right. I think I remember his Trophy being in one of the Smash games.

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
Got this after the update: Mario Kart Mario... well I suppose it's Mario but driving a kart? Meh.

Last edited:

Freduardo

Smash Champion
I got Freddy Fazbear as well.....
.....and Gabe Newell..........and AVGN (who i actually have a Mii fighter based on him)......and some guy called Lark....
Lark is from Pilotwings/Nintendo Power/Nester's Funky Bowling.

Top Bottom