• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is the most movement based fox?

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
now that mango is a shield drop master, i'd definitely say him. So much of his gameplay is based around where to be, how to get there, and when to be there, that even if he doesn't pick the "swedish" "optimal" options when he's there, his movement and positioning allow him to play the game the way he wants at his pace.

With that being said, the way leffen is able to ledgedash and such make him pretty darn good. and also, so far, kjh is the only fox i've seen attempt things like shine-lands and laser-lands, which do shave off some important frames in the movement category.

But i'd say mango has the best intentions and heaviest layers within his movement. If you just want to figure out how to get from point A to point B like the best way of getting from top plat to and edgeguarding position near the edge, or covering top plat from the side platforms, then I'd go with leffen.

vizayad89

Smash Rookie
I agree with what Bl@ckChris says about Mango's movement. Armada's Fox movement can also be absolutely insane sometimes. Watch his movement from Apex 2015 GF's. Of course, PP's neutral is godly so he beats him in neutral most of the time, but in terms of technical execution Armada's movement was intense

PK Kenta

Smash Rookie
NNID
Herobrine77235
I have to say Leffen. His fox is crisp and when he is at his prime in a match it is crazy how fast he moves. He does flub under pressure at times though...

Mr Snak3_

Smash Apprentice
mang0 also goes insanely fluid and technical, only sometimes though, like against plup during smash summit 2

krazyzyko

Smash Champion
Ice.

Hax is flashy af but he has a predictable pattern of short WD backs mixed with dashes and then retreat to the ledge to abuse the invicibility frames of the ledge dash.

Top Bottom