• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is the most boring/fun character?

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
35+ characters is a pretty considerable amount of characters for super smash bros. Some of those characters are a blast to play as, while some of them just bore you to death. In this thread, YOU give your opinions on who the most fun/boring character is, but try to avoid saying the most fun character is your main. Be creative!

I'll start us out.

I think the most boring character is Yoshi. For some reason, I find his moves to be very unoriginal tbh. His lack of a recovery move also bothers me. I try my best to avoid choosing him.

The most fun, imo, is PT. Having 3 characters in 1 is just win. The reason I decided to main him was mainly because I had fun playing with him the most. Plus, PT has Charizard, and Charizard is epic. Epic pokemon are epic. :)

Have fun. Oh, and some of you might want to carry flame shields. :chuckle:

Lovely

Smash Lord
♣ Meta Knight is boring to me, everytime I pick him just for fun, everyone want's to get serious and I can't do nothing but spam Down Smash and Tornado. The most fun character is Samus to me, with her blaster and missiles, I love using those. ♥

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
TL is fun. <3

DDD is boring. </3

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Erm, we get one of these almost ever day week.
Searchhh. :mad:

Most fun character; Mario/Ness.
Most boring; ROBert.

cman

Smash Ace
I think one of the most entertaining things is to have air races around hyrule castle with a bunch of MKs hahaha. But maybe that's just me

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
Fun: Captain Falcon, why would anyone play him if he wasn't?
Boring: ROB and Zelda.

Kamikaze*

Smash Ace
Fun: MK. I can actually play aggro with him, and it feels like I'm actually fighting. I don't have to succumb to the camp-fest of brawl.

Boring: Ike. jab jab fair, jab jab fair, smash

Apollo$

Smash Ace
Fun: Rob, since all his moves are fun to use and his grab range is great so I grab all day.

Boring: mario, because he plays really neutral

Moozle

Smash Champion
Most Fun- Pit...arrow looping is way too fun.
Most Boring- Samus...I'm just terrible at playing as her though so I think that's the only reason.

Knyaguy

Smash Lord
Favourite: Pokemon Trainer- Three diffrenet characters in one. One for each situation.
Least Favourite: Ganondork- Slow and clanky.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
The most fun I think is Zero Suit Samus her downsmash is a blast (no pun intended)
Most boring i think is lucario his moveset is just so bland I think.

Ikenomon

Smash Apprentice
Most entertaining: Probably Captain Falcon. His taunts are way cool and it is fun to have a challenge once in a while. He also seems like he has a lot of enthusiasm.
Least entertaining: R.O.B. This robot doesn't seem to have a lot enthusiasm and emotions.

SSBB4all

Smash Apprentice
Most entertaining: Probably Captain Falcon. His taunts are way cool and it is fun to have a challenge once in a while. He also seems like he has a lot of enthusiasm.
Least entertaining: R.O.B. This robot doesn't seem to have a lot enthusiasm and emotions.
Seems like a lot of people dislike ROB for some reason. :o

Most fun- Weegie. Gotta love Weegie.

Least fun- Jigglypuff. I don't like floating around and spamming >B's

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses
Sonic and Pokemon Trainer are the most fun and Mario and Ike are pretty boring to me.

JUDGE

Smash Lord
fun: mario (my main) and c. PAWNCH
boring: JIGGLYPUFF and ROB

Dohz

Smash Cadet
Most fun - ZSS (she has the most fluid moveset, IMO), Shiek, Kirby
Most Boring - generally any character with a sword (Ike, Marth, Link, TL, MK, Pit)

ThreeSided

Smash Ace
Why does everyone think ROB is boring?! He shoots a gyro from his chest at high speeds, he has a ****ing EPIC spike that SPIKES WITH FIORZ, UpB to Fair chaining chaining offstage = lol, and he CHARGES HIS ****ING LAZERS.

Most fun = KIRBY!!!! (gonzo comboing FTW, Kirbyciding and Dair spikes are just plain LOL), Ganon (gerudo is just awesome, and Dair spikes are EPIC. Also, the occasional Utilt is just plain lol), and ROB (read above).

Most boring = Lucario (His moves are just kinda.... bland. Sure, they look kinda cool, and the aura is cool, but the aura got old fast, and the moves aren't really anything special.... only slightly interesting moves are extreme speed [because of wall stick], Dair, and maybe DownB).

Smeh

Smash Cadet
ZSS, TL, and Lucas are most fun in my opinion. Captain Falcon is also pretty sweet.

Yoshi and Lucario are least fun.

camelot

Smash Ace
Toon Link is a pretty cool guy, he has a really nice moveset, good projectiles, and his expressions are just awesome.

Least fun I think is ROB. His design just seems awkward/uncreative, and he's so emotionless with zero personality. I don't care if he's actually a decent character to use, he's just so boring.

Yoshi comes in second. IMO he has a mediocre moveset, and his aerial movement is just odd (fastest top horizontal speed in the air, but really slippery control). Plus I don't like the squeaky sounds he makes with his attacks :/

JigglyPunch

Smash Apprentice
Boring=Sonic-So much spinning
Fun=ZSS-Good combos. Not too bad too look at, either.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Kirby and the Mother Boyz is fun as hell to play. I find Zelda to be boring.

hat!

Smash Apprentice
R.O.B. is definitely the most fun. Lazoar Beams & magic Top of doom?!?!?!...all win
ice climers are also really fun.

the most boring is marth to me :p.

solecalibur

Smash Master
Falcon Dittos ftw
All characters are fun its just unfun when its just uncompletely unfair match like there skill lvl is alot higher then mine or lower

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
I find CF to be one of the most fun characters to play, his taunts, the knee of justice, and his easy to learn moves.. but MK is really boring knowing good players always use him to win and such..

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
most boring character...

Metaknight...

most fun character

Metaknight...

Top Bottom