• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is the CRAZIEST character Sakurai could possibly put in Brawl?

Brasil

Smash Cadet
No. George Bush? Not crazy, just reaaaaallly stupid. General Custer? Not crazy, just reaaaaallly stupid. Same goes for most of the suggestions here. The characters/people/historical events being suggested are either bonafide "slow" or more humorous than anything. Though I gotta give props to the UHF nod. Mega-sweet.

Now when we're talking about the CRAZIEST character that could possibly be in Brawl? Well...

Gotta go with Norman Bates. He'd have the best "transformation" move in the history of videogames. ;)

Ser Ty Of Ross

Smash Rookie
Fictional Character: I gotta go with Homer Simpson hey he starred in a nintendo game so why not (although Stewie Griffin would be better).

Real life person: I think Stephen Hawking would be a good one. ;)

Pluvius

Smash Journeyman
GHALEON!! I love the Lunar series!
Oh **** is it a fun series. I've only played the PSX games, though. Well, I played Legend & Dragon Song a bit. Legend is so badly translated; it's hilarious! Quark says "It is my turd" in reference to the Dragon Diamond in Legend.

MIRAI87

Smash Journeyman
I only played the psx versions as well. Lunar 2 has the longest final boss battle of all time...and then there's still 10 hours of gameplay left :p

Pluvius

Smash Journeyman
I never beat Zophar. I'm cleaning my room currently, so I'm trying to find all 3 discs so I can play through it again.

Pluvius

Smash Journeyman
Eternal Blue wasn't balanced like SSSC. You can just grind to beat bosses, as they have set stats & stuff. The ones in SSSC are based on your level. I was just way too low level to beat Zophar, & I never felt like leveling in his fortress or whatever, since I saed in there & couldn't leave.

...This would be a better thread if it followed its logic - what Sakurai COULD possibly put in Brawl.

But right now, it's a sequence of terribly unfunny jokes.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Realistically, it would have to be Star Man, from Pro Wrestling on the NES.

I mean, seriously.

The fellow is, according to Nintendo Power, a space acrobat who became a wrestler(his supposed nationality is a lie). His moveset would be very simple to come up with(Flying Cross Chop for the win!), since the developers may rely on the source material for ideas. As a pink-skinned, purple star makeup wearing wrestler, he would easily fit in among the rest of the crazy cast:psycho:(not to mention the fact that the Smash series never had a wrestler before)!

BTW, here is my idea for his FS:

Seismic Toss, anime Charizard-style!:cool:

Kiki52

Smash Journeyman
If we had Miis, we'd be able to have half of all these characters listed provided they are human and they don't have anything animeish like blue hair or whatnot. Too bad lots of people don't like Miis in Brawl...

Shiekyerbouti

Smash Cadet
following his rules of having to have once been in a nintendo game.
let's see there's slash from gun's and roses because of guitar hero 3. final smash "Knocking on heaven's door"
of course there are all of the NES games based on movies
so you have ghostbusters, uncle fester, Marty Mcfly from back to the Future, and many many more.
Then you have a bunch of unlicensed games for the NES, Like "Bible adventures" (check this out if you don't believe me http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bible_Adventures )
So technically we could have baby moses as a playable character. But is he 3rd party? would nintendo need to get the rights from god?
Let's hope we dont see characters from these awful old games just for "wtf factor" (yes, I know we won't ACTUALLY see baby moses. But, seriously if he was in there, would you main him? I bet you would. You crazy religious nut, you.)
just for fun I looked up a list of every nes game, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_NES_games .
I actually remember way to many of those games for my own well being.

Top Bottom