• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is the best peruvyan player?

mariguas

Smash Apprentice
today i have an argument with my peruvian friends.
if something characterize the peruvians is their huge pride, in which is settle in every battle.
a few years ago Alancitu was known as the best of Peru.

at that time it causes the rage of the Tacneanos and they attack (with critics and comments
on the Alancitu's videos) Alancitu but the tacneano's videos where few, so it was difficult
to give a veredict on who was the best.

a while ago Isai went to Peru and the rest is history.
today's discussion is to know who is the most popular perivuan in the world.
also to know who is the best The tecneños or Alancitu?

mariguas

Smash Apprentice
The most popular Peruvian is definitely Capitan Tavo.
that's a curious answer, it seems to be that what it's being EVALUATING is the style and
entertainment and not the winning capacity, today there are 3 tecneños that can beat Tavo
WICH MAKES ME WONDER, WHAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING, entertainment OR THE WINNING CAPACITY?
ISN'T SMASH A COMPETITIVE GAME WHERE THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS WINNING?
IS SEEMS THAT WE WANT TO SEE TAVO MAKE HIS TRICKS NO MATTER IF HE WINS OR LOOSE

Sangoku

Smash Master
that's a curious answer, it seems to be that what it's being EVALUATING is the style and
entertainment and not the winning capacity, today there are 3 tecneños that can beat Tavo
WICH MAKES ME WONDER, WHAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING, entertainment OR THE WINNING CAPACITY?
ISN'T SMASH A COMPETITIVE GAME WHERE THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS WINNING?
IS SEEMS THAT WE WANT TO SEE TAVO MAKE HIS TRICKS NO MATTER IF HE WINS OR LOOSE
He said most popular, not best.

Combo Blaze

Smash Ace
Gerson - boring pika but best result vs isai
Alvin - good results in the tournys down there

I dont think Tavo is a good candidate for BEST player from peru, just fun to watch. Alancitu needs to play some top players like these to see how good he still might be. Can't base things off of the PAST.

depends on who you ask, though Im willing to bet more players would say entertainment than winning capacity since people like FUN and not 10+min camp fests for the most part.

Vale

Smash Ace
depends on who you ask, though Im willing to bet more players would say entertainment than winning capacity since people like FUN and not 10+min camp fests for the most part.
But 10+ min camp fests ARE fun!

mariguas

Smash Apprentice
are there any vids of Alancitu fighting top players? i havent see any
In this month there will be a national tournament in Peru. But Alancitu not be attending, he will attend another tournament that there will be in Brazil. You may travel to Lima Tavo On Monday, if so be faced with Alancitu.

No videos for them, because they have never played ... lol

MrMarbles

Smash Lord
In this month there will be a national tournament in Peru. But Alancitu not be attending, he will attend another tournament that there will be in Brazil. You may travel to Lima Tavo On Monday, if so be faced with Alancitu.

No videos for them, because they have never played ... lol
thats too bad but i am very excited to watch him play in the Brazilian tourney!

Gerson is the best ever. No one can stop his dizzying dash grabs and his windmill double uairs in the tent.
people don't give Gerson enough credit he actually has mad combos he just chooses to be campy as hell in the matches that he is serious about winning

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
people don't give Gerson enough credit he actually has mad combos he just chooses to be campy as hell in the matches that he is serious about winning
And that is this game in a nutshell, play to win (and that is why he is so good)

Battlecow

Play to Win
Winning is obv most important for question of who is best

Tavo hasn't played anyone to prove himself best, Gerson wins all the relevant peruvian tourneys. Obviously Gerson.

I hear marca/tavo will play alancitu soon, we'll see what happens there.

Sedda

Smash Champion
That's so exciting to hear. It's cool knowing that Alancitu is trying to get involved in the scene.

Top Bottom