• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

who is the best Peach

Eci4

Smash Ace
guys calm down, by the sound of it, wolverine isnt some over inflated ego player, rather he is just someone who hasn't been to any major (or even minor) tourney with decent players... He just wanted some names first off... He did say he THOUGHT he was on their level, and him and his friend DID challenge people, but they never once said they were better than anyone, just that they thought themselves good...

To answer the question, Mikael in theory (many speculate that he is better than Ken)
but from what I have seen vidjo is the best..

wolverine3001

Smash Cadet
guys calm down, by the sound of it, wolverine isnt some over inflated ego player, rather he is just someone who hasn't been to any major (or even minor) tourney with decent players... He just wanted some names first off... He did say he THOUGHT he was on their level, and him and his friend DID challenge people, but they never once said they were better than anyone, just that they thought themselves good...

To answer the question, Mikael in theory (many speculate that he is better than Ken)
You know what this guy is like the best guy on here so far. i mean good job. Thanks for the answer..

navillus

Smash Apprentice
crikey! is that the guy with any sense? yeah i admit i was being over-zealous at first but all wolverine wanted was a few names so we can compare him... and i play a samus not a peach!
thank you sir and keep smashin...

McRustyJr

Smash Lord

lol not true at all

allboutpeach

Smash Ace
But i think im up there on that level. i dont really see what they could have that i dont know. Im a god at peach.
k first lets take a look at part of his statement.
first he says he thinks hes up to their level, i think that is a comparison, and indirectly notifying his greatness, which we see later, where he says and i quote "Im a god at peach" So yea, i think he was asking for people to get mad at him when he said this, because all of us know we are not better then them, and since he says he is as good as them, he implies that hes better then us.

so i think that sums it up why people are giving this guy a hard time Eci4

Eci4

Smash Ace
k first lets take a look at part of his statement.
first he says he thinks hes up to their level, i think that is a comparison, and indirectly notifying his greatness, which we see later, where he says and i quote "Im a god at peach" So yea, i think he was asking for people to get mad at him when he said this, because all of us know we are not better then them, and since he says he is as good as them, he implies that hes better then us.

so i think that sums it up why people are giving this guy a hard time Eci4
When I first read it, I took the I am god at peach as a type for good at peach, but probably from my religious background and not liking people comparing themselves to God...

Yeah though, assuming it not a typo (which probably not because he would have said something probably) he still doesnt deserve the comparison to dweller (nor his friend to zombie) thats really what bothered me... He believes himself good, but doesn't everyone before their first big tournament... I mean I was humble and everything but at my first tourney I thought I stood a lot better chance than I did...

Yes he may think himself great, but he never once said anything along the lines of I can beat any of you, but as soon as someone new thinks they are decent everyone is screaming $50 MM...

allboutpeach

Smash Ace
well... i did think that at first, but i didn't know of any pros, or that it was even a pro thing when i went to the first one. So i had no vids to compare. I actually won my first tourney, with only knowing about teching and l-canceling, which i found out, and though i was cool... lol, but when i saw the first vid, is when i was like OMG they are gods, so i think if i knew about smashboards before the first tourney, i wouldn't have been so hot headed. This guy has no excuse, cause hes seen vids and has smashboards, which he probally hasn't had for long seeing he only has like 40 posts, which i do admit doesn't matter, because we do have spammers. But i do think he is over confident, and im guessing he prolly hasn't got shown up yet, like he needs to be. His friend is a bit cocky too

Eci4

Smash Ace
that may be true, but that (as I see it) is a lot of the initiation into the smash scene... I mean, before people find smashboards they usually become pretty much the best in their playgroup (unless they look for a way to beat the best, in which case they are probably one of the better ones) and then they go to their first real tournament and a whole new world is opened to them...

as for the videos thing... watching videos of people is nothing like actually playing them.

navillus

Smash Apprentice
amen brotha! can i get a hallelujah! thank u man what he described is exactly our situation and wolverine is not cokcy..... i am! check out my other posts u will see what i mean.... and just for your info we joined 4 days ago! so thank you man for not totally ragging on us and our "maybe" slightly delusional vison of oursleves..... i stress maybe..... and who is this guy to be our so-called judge? who are you dude? we didnt compare ourselves to you through your insane logic we just think we're good..... good enough to place high in some tourneys. and while what eci4 may very well be true... id rather not go into a tourney expecting to lose. maybe im delusional but who are you to tell me i am? if hugs or ken or whatevr say something fine..... i can take their criticism..... which is why i dont have a problem with him saying wolverine most likely isnt the best..... and he did it in a civilized manner..... so thank you online smasher for your reason and clear-headed-ness..... hit me up if your ever in az.... love to play

...keep smashin

Eci4

Smash Ace
navillus, I gotta tell you, allboutpeach IS a fairly good peach player from what I've seen... I saw some tourney results I'm pretty sure they won, but I can't remember if I've seen any videos (actually I'm going to look now) so yeah, allboutpeach deserves some respect for abilities....

XLR8

Smash Journeyman
Vidjogamer is the best Peach in America.

I think it's stupid for people to include Mikael in this discussion...

navillus

Smash Apprentice
ok..... thats resonable.... if hes good hes good....hopefully someday i'll play him.....i never said he wasnt good? i just asked who was he? just in kind of an arrogant way....

wolverine3001

Smash Cadet
that may be true, but that (as I see it) is a lot of the initiation into the smash scene... I mean, before people find smashboards they usually become pretty much the best in their playgroup (unless they look for a way to beat the best, in which case they are probably one of the better ones) and then they go to their first real tournament and a whole new world is opened to them...

as for the videos thing... watching videos of people is nothing like actually playing them.
Thanks man, you are really like the first person since we started to not trash talk, instead you understand far to well. Thanks

Fur

Smash Cadet
ok..... thats resonable.... if hes good hes good....hopefully someday i'll play him.....i never said he wasnt good? i just asked who was he? just in kind of an arrogant way....
exactly.. just in a kind of arrogant way. all i was pointing out was that you guys were saying things ilke "how could they be much better, all that matters is skills", and when i went to point out that that WASN'T all that was involved, such as, their experience, i got attacked and rediculed for making a point. i don't think that's fair, and that's when i retaliated and attacked back. i don't think you guys have no skill at all, but i was just trying to say that there's a huge gap between players like MikeG and vidjo... and then the players like us, who aren't nearly as good.

as for feeling cocky... i've always tried to stay humble, because cross country always taught me that no matter how good you get, there's always a pool of people that can smear you... yet i still, with that mindset, went into FC6 this year thinking that i might be able to make the top 32 bracket; hell, i didn't even make it out of my second round of pools. (out of three round robins)

it's okay to be a little cocky, but i just think it is absurd to throw so much "im awesome" at people, it doesn't matter how good you are. (even ken's level)

with what i quoted i know you guys aren't ***holes, so there's no reason to go off-skelter

navillus

Smash Apprentice
glad we finally reached some common ground.... im gonna beat them somedaythough.... u know ken....mikael.... i wont settle for less.... and no thats not arrogance or highmindedness its just whats the point of trying to be good at something if u dont ascend to the top or d**n near close.... yeah theres a big tourney in az in jan so i'll just have to see then if what eci4 says is true.... or just wait til brawl and start over.... haha

Fur

Smash Cadet
haha that's not arrogance, i'd love to take players like pc chris, husband, hugs and the rest of 'em down, but right now, i just need more practice. the level im at now wouldn't cut it

navillus

Smash Apprentice
yeah soon man... brawls gonna set up a whole new era..... so i gotta beat em before it comes out and melee tourneys becmoe scarce..... i guess this dude forward is the best in az...along with taj and blood of the fallen..... so when i beat them then i get some rep i guess....

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
Xelic is better than Wolf and Hella IMO.
Woah ur totally right, i forgot about Xelic

I'm not gonna argue if he's better than anyone though, but he's definately up there with the best of them.

EDIT: Oh by the way navillus, BloodoftheFallen is one of my crew members. So his best match up may be vs samus.

Not only because he plays sheik and sheik ***** samus, but because he has tons of experience vs my samus.

So good luck vs him :)

Cort

Apple Head
Bahahaha my Peach is poop ^_^

I have the same dream as Mr. RyokoYaksa.

PC is taking up Peach, so watch out!

navillus

Smash Apprentice
thanks for the heads up.... yeah i love to play against sheiks for the sheer fact of her speed.... man i really hope i dont embarrass myself.... haha

McRustyJr

Smash Lord
glad we finally reached some common ground.... im gonna beat them somedaythough.... u know ken....mikael.... i wont settle for less.... and no thats not arrogance or highmindedness its just whats the point of trying to be good at something if u dont ascend to the top or d**n near close.... yeah theres a big tourney in az in jan so i'll just have to see then if what eci4 says is true.... or just wait til brawl and start over.... haha
to have fun? and on a side note, the top players ie taj, forward, bloodofthefallen get better too, they arent dead. and they have lots of experience already.

navillus

Smash Apprentice
thanks mr buzzkill.... well im not sayin they are im just sayin its gonna be fun and interesting to play them... eci4 had amazing insight into a player's first toureny..... maybe because hes very intelligent or just seen it happen a few times.... i dont think i will be completely ahnihilated.... maybe im being a bit overconfident.... oh well i guess well see in january....

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
heh I still think Heinybabee is the best peach. Because of him, I was born :) lol j/k

and Wife is too good! he's the only good peach player I seen that still only uses Peach in tourneys.

the rest of you guys switch and counter .....bah >_>

Cort

Apple Head
He plays pretty much everyone, lol.

Actually, I'd say Azen would be the best Peach in the US. Sorry Vidjo..

BOBA

Smash Journeyman
Not only is mikael the best peach player in the world now... hes the best in the world period.

Xelic

Smash Ace
Lawl. Wes is 3rd best Peach in Texas. =)

Smiles! More play!

And Vidjo > Azen in terms of Peach from what I've played of them. Vidjo > everyone, actually. I've played Azen, Wife, and Vidjo, and I think Vidjo is t3h bestx0rz.

K1T3

Smash Lord
Is Wes's peach better then SOS's was?
Wow, Vidjo must've ***** you hard =P
Edit: Actually I think Cave's peach is better then Wes's(have nothing to base this one as I've never played Wes's) and well everyone elses in Texas probably... but it's not his main or anything... so should we even count Cave or Wes?

Top Bottom