• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is the best lvl 9 cpu

Omniomega

Smash Apprentice
.....Olimar, I don't know why it's just hard for me too kill the guy

(well used to be hard to kill)

fox219

Smash Journeyman
we must make cpu tiers!!!!!! I'll try to make a list.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
olimar and luigi cpu are really overrated

olimar recovers like an idiot

luigi owns you if you try to combo him, he breaks out of everything. just camp

peach and mk are good

luvs2pluck

Smash Apprentice
I agree that its very different for cpu vs cpu and human vs cpu. For example, snake is decent when you try to legitimately fight him. But he is also by far the easiest for me to beat because as soon as he uses his uB to recover, its a guaranteed stock loss for him (the cpu always goes near the ledge with it and doesn't c4 when grab released).

so if you are trying to find the most challenging cpus to take on for fun, then using giant cpu tournament results as a guide isnt the way to go. I personally think link is the best for 1v1 and a team like kirby + luigi work the best together (kirby is insane at racking up damage, and luigi is by far the best finisher, ever notice how he always angles his side smash upwards? pretty cool). peach and diddy are also pretty beast teamates.

Supersmasher10310

Smash Cadet
I think that Picachu is not the best but defiantly the most annoying. He always uses his thunderstrike move. Hence my Signature. But I think that level nine Toon Link is tough..at least for me.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Luigi CPU, i won a tourney round using Luigi on AIB....xD
also Peach and moderately Diddy for some odd reason

viparagon

Smash Ace
lucario is the best person to fight CPU's... Just fsmash and aurasphere and there dead. (plus they NEVER block the second hit of ftilt :laugh::laugh:)

Davy Jones

Smash Ace
I think it would be hard to see who the best lvl. 9 CPU is, considering you would basically be trying to create a tier list for CPU's, and the list would not resemble ours at all. Also, it's not like the CPU'S have names...you can't say, "Whoa! John the CPU is so cool!"

I remember seeing a topic months ago about this, the person wanted to literally test and watch thousands of matches to see what the CPU's would do and if there were any patterns. It'd be interesting, but heck I don't think anyone is crazy enough to want to do that.
Its name is NASTY...

Kronology

Smash Rookie
CPU's all play fairly the same. However, there are some that kind of stick out. These characters probably stand out, because of somewhat 'curveball' playstyles. Though not necessarily hard, the characters may surprise us with their varied tactics for a bit before we figure out how to conquer them as well.

Luigi. F-air>N-air is one I somehow fall into alot and some random cyclones.
Peach. I think it's just bcuz of how she's played. Seems very aggresive compared to other cpus, with the ground floating aerials always hovering nearby.
Pikachu. Dang Thunders near the edge! Judt annoying sometimes.

Others use their moves very poorly. Olimar seems to me as one of those characters. After death, Olimar usually is dumb and does not pull out his army of pikmen. I can usually rack up a good 50% before the full army is out, or even stock him, with his non-recovery. Pit annoys me as well sometimes, easily being gimped if the CPU uses up-B close enough to the stage for me to connect. This is why CPU is not realistic. At all.

fox219

Smash Journeyman
I find big and slow easy. I pwn them with fox. I pwn fast ones with falco. Kronology, your avatar looks like a captain diddy punch.

Denzi

Smash Master
I heared Luigi somewhere, and I'd tend to agree with that (and maybe Peach and Wolf) although I don't find Lv. 9's particularly challenging.

fox219

Smash Journeyman
Luigi.

I also thought Lucas was pretty good. Though I don't fight level 9s much.
I fight them ALOT. I think lucas is good but sonic gets smash balls way too easily (when I'm not around).

nessqk

Smash Journeyman
ooo i like this 1 ok to me wolf is like the most AGGREVATING AND ANNOYING CPU and then comes link i mean GROWN UP LINK hes a beast

mariofanpm12

Smash Ace
This topic has already been covered, and it seems that Luigi is the best CPU player (followed by I believe Mario, if I'm not mistaken).

Top Bottom