• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is the best lucas player?

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
my johns have support though, so therefore they can be valid points unless you want to debate this out.

Levitas

the moon
Fine, keep your fragile ego. You do have a tendency to talk **** until you're in person though, funny how that works.

Nickman2k9

Smash Rookie
I consider myself a pro with lucas now.... Over 250 hours of brawling.... My friends are no slouches either, and 2342 win to boot and 794 losses. He is the best character in the game by far, and has no weaknesses.... I loved Marth back then but Lucas is on a whole new level

Nickman2k9

Smash Rookie
Lucas Best Character.. I am a Superstar with him

I consider myself a pro with lucas now.... Over 250 hours of brawling.... My friends are no slouches either, and 2342 win to boot and 794 losses. He is the best character in the game by far, and has no weaknesses.... I loved Marth back then but Lucas is on a whole new level

supercake

Smash Apprentice
yeaz I agree lucas for top tier! no seriously we have to break his game even more somehow or he'll get ****** and get stuck in high mid tier next to mario or something random like that. SOMEONE MAKE A NEW TECH

Ryddle

Smash Rookie
Simple. Initially, Lucas seems like a pretty strong character. However, his U-Smash and D-Smash are VERY slow and can be easily interrupted by faster characters. Furthermore, they can be seen coming from a mile away (although they can be somewhat unpredictable sometimes). Also, D-Smash only hits front, which makes Lucas a little weak to rolling.
Second, Lucas´ air game is pretty good, until you fight someone with a sword or high priotiy; Lucas´ aerials lack range and priority, making him an easy target (not always) on the air.
Despite this, I will probably still use Lucas. =D

GofG

Smash Champion
Ryddle, his usmash is fairly slow, yes. His Dsmash isn't. His Dsmash comes out on frame 21, that is, 1/3 of a second. On top of that, the third hit does in fact hit behind him, which DESTROYS rolldodgers.

When you say "someone with a sword", I assume you are refering to Marth. Lucas doesn't fight Marth from the front. He PKF spams Marth, forcing Marth to approach him with something other than Fairs.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Also, D-Smash only hits front, which makes Lucas a little weak to rolling.
his dsmash actually hits behind him too

lucas is ugly
This is true.

Lucas' d-smash has hidden hitboxes behind him that usually go off on the third/last hit of his d-smash (second hit on bigger characters like DK and Dedede, i think)

Lucas is BEAST

Pat/Pro

Smash Ace
I know comp has a pretty good lucas from what I saw at the nintendo tourney. But I honestly havent played a better lucas than myself. The only other good lucas I have played was Mekos on gamebattles and I won the only ladder match I had with him. I heard someone say DMBrandon before but I beat his marth with lucas which is his best character so I dont know about that. Anyone wants to play me just pmsg me and ill show you the deal. Im not saying im the best but I would love to play someone better, honestly, I would haha.

GofG

Smash Champion
Yeah, everyone on Gamebattles (themselves included) believes that Diem and Mekos are the best lucases. Neither of them really know what they're doing.

Top Bottom